The World God Only Knows

barney-it-begins.jpg

This is my reaction to 158 now that the Goddesses know that Keima has been seducing the others.

Well this chapter certainly justified my irrational fear of dolls. And scissors.

I think basically what I'm saying is that Rozen Maiden gives me nightmares.

/derail

I've caught up! Can i be allowed to join in the ranks of both of you now?

On 158 - finally, now we just need two more goddesses to show their intent with Keima and it is complete. 157 was an evil tease. I know who i want to have turn out to be the host,Ayumi, but it's kinda hard to tell. God damnit Wakaki.

(if the tags ain't needed, i'll just not use em later on)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Ayumi would certainly make more sense at this stage, but I've been wrong before. Some have also speculated about a Gemini twin goddess, thus allowing the author to have it both ways, but that just seems cruel.

Also I think 158 had exactly the right amount of Elsea.

We all know how much Wakaki likes to throw us off, so Chihiro is just as likely. After all, Chihiro's lack of being unique is what makes her unique (if that makes sense). IIRC, Keima had trouble with her capture because her actions and ideals were outside of Keima's experience. Anyway, I'm rambling.

I have heard the Gemini theory going around. Another one I have heard is neither having Mercury, but a third party. That sounds like a more plausible idea, but this is Wakaki, so I could be way off the mark.

Apollo confirmed for best Goddess. Good to know that Kanon and Apollo aren't in danger and Keima's cold is gone so he can focus on Ayumi and Chihiro again.

Blargh. Apollo's divination world was certainly interesting, but I almost want to stop reading for a while just to let a longer chunk of story build up.

126.5 was quite fun though. Elsea's firetruck adventure looked like a romhack for super mario bros...

Apollo is pretty awesome actually. Guessing this "three more days" bit will mean something later on, but we can get more focus on Ayumi and Chihiro now. Maybe that, and what else is going on in hell, even a glimpse will do.

Haqua is back in the picture and has started to make her escape from New Hell. I thought Nora would turn out to be the double agent that helps Haqua but this is actually better. Having someone in power on her side will help.

Yeah, now that is one hell of a situation to reveal her too. As we said on the chat earlier, i'm kinda torn now with it all. The wait for 166 is gonna be hell =/

Back