The World God Only Knows

149 is out. I laughed at what seemed to be a not-so-subtle mocking of Tite Kubo. Now Wakaki has his own version of "The Heart". Keima spoke to Minerva too. Progress!

ilmaestro said:
Maxon said:
149 is out. I laughed at what seemed to be a not-so-subtle mocking of Tite Kubo.
Ahaha, any chance of posting the panel(s) in question?

theworldgodonlyknows244.jpg

There's at least another 2 pages like this and some pages just have basic line silhouettes and text. Some people have been calling it lazy, and maybe it is. However, I still see the funny side of it.

I missed last week's chapter for this thread, but whatever. So Haqua has reported to the chief about what she knows of vintage. Of course, Haqua being Haqua, gets herself in trouble. I love her to bits, but she needs to get a clue about the situation at hand. Keima has been hit by a Japanese cold, rendering him helpless. Japanese colds can kill!

Just to add tension to the cliffhanger for chapter 151, there will be a 2 week break.

It did take a while to sink in. I'm not sure if it has been stated that New Hell is populated by female demons.

I bet Old Hell was filled with male demons.

Countin' down until Self-Harming Goth-Loli is added to Keima's harem.

Idiot-boy showing up to save the day felt like a bit of a Deus-ex Machina, but it was a very funny one nonetheless. Although I do feel a bit ashamed for laughing at someone's inability to tell left from right.

Professor Irony said:
Countin' down until Self-Harming Goth-Loli is added to Keima's harem.
I dunno. If anyone from Vintage falls for him, I think it will be Fiore.

Can't wait to see what Keima has planned. I guess he will ask Ayumi and/or Chihiro to come over to look after him.

We're back into the swing of things and what a doozy. It's an Ayumi chapter, and that can mean only one thing. Blushes. Blushes everywhere. Keima has done well to take advantage of his situation. If anything, this just improved things.

Hah! I knew something would go wrong. He never considered that Chihiro would do that. Of course, it could be some sort of misunderstanding.

Someone please talk with me ;_;

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I did not see that coming. I've never been that big a fan of Chihiro as a character, but that chapter was quite "d'aww" inducing.

I can't unsee that last pinup illustration finding its way onto some poor soul's hug-pillow though.

I too would have thought more people would be reading this as it comes out :(

Last edited by a moderator:
A lot of Ayumi's poses will make their way onto dakimakuras. You can tell Wakaki has ramped up the fan sevice for her. That does make sense since I have heard Ayumi is Wakaki's favourite girl.

Thought I might post these again.

These arrived in the post today (only after some confusion at the Post Office). I plan on getting more as they come out. I won't get one for every girl. Just a few more. >_>

We're back to a Saturday release. Huzzah!

157 is here and now Wakaki has really ramped up the teasing. It's getting cruel that he still hasn't even dropped hints. Waiting a week for each chapter is torture. Diana also makes a return, so it looks like things are going to start progressing again.

Back