The Steam Thread

I've been tempted to pick up Team Fortress 2 up until now anyways, so i may just do that so i have a game most of us will have. I won't under any circumstances buy CoD though. ;p

http://steamcommunity.com/id/four

Say here that I have 73 Games, that really doesn't make me want to list them! It's simple enough to state though that I only really play Team Fortress 2 when it comes to Multiplayer games. I'm not great at it. Maybe Unreal Tournament 3 or Counter Strike would get played if the suggestion came up.

And if I'm bad at Team Fortress 2, I'm a lot worse at speaking, so don't be offended when you realise that I never start conversations.

Thought i'd get this in here quickly. Steam are doing daily sales at the moment, and they've got quite a lot of big named games and small overlooked ones going for cheap. The Orange box is going for a measly £4.25.

username - jonathman

amnesia
battlefield BC 2
company of heroes
counterstrike (all versions)
dragon age
eufloria
Half life (all versions and 2 with episodes)
kane and lynch 2
left 4 dead (1 and 2)
mass effect
metro 2033
mini ninjas
oblivion
plain sight
ruse
red faction guerilla
stalker (full series)
monkey islands
serious sam (all)
sin (all)
TF2
VVVVVVV
warhammer DoW 2
world of goo
wow

add me, haven't been a steam member for long

Steam Name: Paradox295 (duh!)

Games:
The Orange Box
Left 4 Dead 2
AAAAaaaaaaaAAAAA
Chime
Poker Night at The Inventory

Got all of them in the Thanksgiving sale and the Treasure Hunt XD

Just thought i'd mention (for anyone who didn't already know) that Amnesia -The Dark Desent- has 50% off for this weekend only! It's supposed to be awesome, so I think I may pick this one up xD <3

Another update incase anyone here cares - Until 5/6pm tommorow only, the Overlord Complete pack (that's three games) is only £2.25! I really enjoyed Overlord 1 before the 360 RROD'd, so i'll probably pick this up :)

The games have flaws, don't get me wrong, but at that price they're a bargain! You can buy seperately, at 85% off each!

More fantastic games on Sale today. I felt Xmas day and Boxing day sales were lacking; but it's been made up for today!

Machinarium has 85% off, down to a mere £2.24 - The reviews say this one is great. It's a puzzle game that looks really nice. I'll be picking it up for sure.

Also, Killing Floor is down to £4.86 with all the character packs included. This game is damn popular, so worth picking up. It's basically Left 4 Dead, though. I hear it's infact better from many though. Sadly, I don't care enough for that kinda game to buy it, i'll stick with Left 4 Dead 2- but others here may be interested.

Other great ones on sale, but those are the only two that caught my eye.

Back