The Q & A Thread (for questions that do not need a thread)

Lol dunno how about that
Ive not used them before... But did email them yesterday morning about an item put the item details in the email.. As the descriptions really are not clear
... They havent replied... And just checked the item again online...its now out of print... So dont think. I would bother using them now personally.
I’ve never had problem with them. I messaged them on Monday and they replied within the hour and sorted out what I asked.

Did anyone order more than 1 item from Rarewaves recently.

I ordered 2 titles, got a dispatched email containing both but only Sleepy Princess turned up.

Do they have a habit of splitting orders?

I'll contact them soon but didn't want to jump on them too quickly.

Yeh recently... Apparently this was my split order..... But all the love chunibyo came together last thursday. .. And the books seperate(which came today)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230116_115308_com.mail.mobile.android.mail.jpg
    Screenshot_20230116_115308_com.mail.mobile.android.mail.jpg
    318.5 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_20230116_115314_com.mail.mobile.android.mail.jpg
    Screenshot_20230116_115314_com.mail.mobile.android.mail.jpg
    343.4 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Did anyone order more than 1 item from Rarewaves recently.

I ordered 2 titles, got a dispatched email containing both but only Sleepy Princess turned up.

Do they have a habit of splitting orders?

I'll contact them soon but didn't want to jump on them too quickly.
I ordered Nichijou and Sleepy Princess and they arrived in one package.

My memory is playing a bit silly in remembering a show I watched 10+ years ago. A high school based slice of life show with the main character being someone working as part of a student council but the running joke is that the president is never seen (with all sorts of excuses why they couldn't attend a meeting) and every episode had a different character as the vice president which was never mentioned.

What the name is I have no clue. I've tried searching but have hit a brick wall. Anybody have any idea?

My memory is playing a bit silly in remembering a show I watched 10+ years ago. A high school based slice of life show with the main character being someone working as part of a student council but the running joke is that the president is never seen (with all sorts of excuses why they couldn't attend a meeting) and every episode had a different character as the vice president which was never mentioned.

What the name is I have no clue. I've tried searching but have hit a brick wall. Anybody have any idea?
I'm not sure if it's this one.

Seitokai no Ichizon (Student Council's Discretion)

If not, apologies

Possibly Dusk Maiden of Amnesia?
But it's just the club president (not the student council) and she is a Ghost. However they always make up excuses for her not attending the meetings.

I dont know what it is I'm afraid but it sounds funny from this so I would like to know also

I've been doing my usual research for new shows that I might like and are available.

Came across Minami High School Cycling Club, it looked like an enjoyable wind down anime.

What made me laugh was the main character, I thought this must be a prequel to Bakuon.

Which one is in what show? 😁

Attachments

• hane.jpg
    hane.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 4
  • hiromi.jpg
    hiromi.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 3
MVM have tweeted that there Spring sale ends on Monday.
They used a picture with it.

1679749409072.png1679749409072.png
Anyone know who this is and what show?
As usual, I feel I should know.

And yes, I'm in it for the fanservice.

Has there been any word for when Nier will return?

Nope, but just today it was announced that Automata sold 7.5 million copies (jeebus). I remember Square saying they consider Nier an important IP (how times have changed...). Now that you make me think about it, it's been 6 years.

There's talk of a Playstation showcase coming in may, who knows.

I wish Square would have the stones to release the drakengard games with a few improvements. Drakengard was deranged, incredible, singular.

I remember playing it thinking to myself back then: "never played panzer dragoon - I hope this makes up for it" lol

Nope, but just today it was announced that Automata sold 7.5 million copies (jeebus). I remember Square saying they consider Nier an important IP (how times have changed...). Now that you make me think about it, it's been 6 years.

There's talk of a Playstation showcase coming in may, who knows.

I wish Square would have the stones to release the drakengard games with a few improvements. Drakengard was deranged, incredible, singular.

I remember playing it thinking to myself back then: "never played panzer dragoon - I hope this makes up for it" lol
The Drakengard games definitely need remakes, they ran at absolutely atrocious frame rates back then. Although I wonder if Sony would be against it, with their current policies I can't imagine them ever letting a new game get released on the Playstation with a character like Leonard. Either that or they will force the developer to change that character and story line.

Hi guys :)

This is going to be somewhat of a long post, so please forgive me for any inconvenience but I want to be completely honest.

I asked this question on a lot of forums, including this one a long time ago, and still didn't get an answer. In fact, if you searched for this question on google chances are the poster is me. And I also asked people that watch One Piece as well but I'm still looking for answers. And this question is one of the main reasons why I joined this forum. And I'm not doing this because of any malicious intent, I genuinely don't know the answer.

Also, a while back I had my PC completely formatted, so I lost all of the links to the posts that had this question, so I decided to ask the question again here and on a number of forums that I recently joined. Also, please note that I don’t read the One Piece manga.

My question is this:

In the Skypiea arc in the One Piece anime series, Enel, who is the main antagonist of that arc, says he's "god", is that true?

And if so, does he mean he’s A god, like Thor from the Marvel comic book franchise or does he mean he’s THE God, the one one that Muslims and Christians pray to?

And did any of the Straw Hat Pirates believed him?

Back