The Q & A Thread (for questions that do not need a thread)

I had one of thes boxes before, too, when my Hyouka BD Box went to Germany. The outer box was super crushed though (not good for your heart), but insides were fine.
There is also the very infamous jiffy bags. I probably had one of these, which made my Sarazanmai v1 get a corner hit. In my case with that I had it go via a fowarder with original packaging though, because Amazon Overseas is not shipping to Switzerland anymore.

Does anyone know how good the packaging is for international orders from Amazon Japan? (debating whether or not to make two separate orders instead of putting it in one order in case the packaging is poor)
I find the bigger the order the better they package it. For example; I've had a couple of individual Blu-ray digipacks from them that were just jiffy bagged which got mangled. But if I ordered a couple of things together they would box it and tape it down pretty well.

Think there's a bit of a trick that used to work where you'd order stuff with a magazine, and since it didn't fit in a jiffy bag they'd box the order instead. Dunno if it still works though.

I made an order with Deep Discount for the first time on Sunday, and as of this writing, I recently got a dispatch e-mail (my order does not come with tracking). Just out of curiosity, do orders get sent by Royal Mail or by courier when they arrive in the UK?

Does anyone own the Funi release of Love Live! Sunshine!! The School Idol Movie Over The Rainbow Blu-Ray?

I was wondering how big the artbox is and how space there is for the seasons? Individual releases fit in or the complete set?

Did anyone order shield hero limited edition from Zavvi?

They sell both Part 1 and 2 but part 1 has the wrong image for some reason. I asked them in the chat right now and he said that it's the regular version but that can't be true right since its 48,99 and the regular is 28,99 on the site. I don't get it and I don't want to get fooled so I canceled the order 🤔

Have there been any murmurings of a Blu Ray release for any of the Dirty Pair franchise outside of Japan? I was looking to get the DVD sets for now if not.

Any idea how to fix FunimationNow Subtitles?

Going into my preferences and setting Subtitles so "small" makes no difference

(Left, oversized subtitles)
(Right, normal sized Subtitles)

1595676733068.png

Any idea how to fix FunimationNow Subtitles?

Going into my preferences and setting Subtitles so "small" makes no difference

(Left, oversized subtitles)
(Right, normal sized Subtitles)

View attachment 14297

Honestly I hate Funimation's subtitles design in general. I currently use a Chrome extension called Stylus and there was a mod that focused on Funimation subtitles. So it basically went from this:

wGVi56Kh.png
to this:
hUL3hUoh.png

Maybe not a suiting question for this thread but I was wondering if I have to watch all the other fate series before I watch the two fate stay night movies?

Maybe not a suiting question for this thread but I was wondering if I have to watch all the other fate series before I watch the two fate stay night movies?
For Heaven's Feel, you need at least knowledge of the Unlimited Blade Works TV series if you go by Ufotable terms. Ideally it should be watched in order of the Fate route, UBW route and then HF route, but the Fate route hasn't had a proper adaptation so for now you just need to at least check out the Unlimited Blade Works TV series.

For Heaven's Feel, you need at least knowledge of the Unlimited Blade Works TV series if you go by Ufotable terms. Ideally it should be watched in order of the Fate route, UBW route and then HF route, but the Fate route hasn't had a proper adaptation so for now you just need to at least check out the Unlimited Blade Works TV series.

Thank you a lot 😃 I got the two movies in the mail so was kinda tempted to watch them but then I'll wait until I've watched the series first 😃

This is coming in the Autumn:

This is coming in the Autumn:
Thanks for the link :)

Back