The Q & A Thread (for questions that do not need a thread)

I meant the one with the pink haired girl and that boy fighting.
That's from Rolling Girls? I even watched it (and own it), but I really can't remember that scene anymore.

I meant the one with the pink haired girl and that boy fighting.
That's from Rolling Girls? I even watched it (and own it), but I really can't remember that scene anymore.
Perhaps this helps jog your memory:
It's somewhere in the latter half of the show. The fight is between the biological mother (pink haired) and adoptive mother (the "boy") of some girl. I believe one of the main characters (the one that was only after the stones (gems?) for power) tries to stop the fight repeatedly and levels up(?) in the process. Though I can't really recall much more about that arc.

Just a quick question about Base.com. What kind of package would they usually send an Anime Limited CE out in? I'm talking about something like Lu Over the Wall specifically.

Thanks. :)

Hi guys, is Amazon still selling that shoddy Berserk (2016) release please?

Dying for the dubbed series now tbh even though I'm a diehard for the 90's and their voice cast and I have no idea where I can buy this from be it DVD or Blu-ray.

Is it available dubbed on any streaming site (Funimation perhaps) as would you guys recommend I just buy that for a year due to the DVD/Blu-ray release issues and stream it?

Hi guys, is Amazon still selling that shoddy Berserk (2016) release please?

Dying for the dubbed series now tbh even though I'm a diehard for the 90's and their voice cast and I have no idea where I can buy this from be it DVD or Blu-ray.

Is it available dubbed on any streaming site (Funimation perhaps) as would you guys recommend I just buy that for a year due to the DVD/Blu-ray release issues and stream it?
Both Berserk 2016 and 2017 are available on FuniNow. Whether or not the episodes are the slightly improved ones where they fixed some of the especially awful CGI I don't know.

Thanks for the reply :D

Would you say I'm best just streaming to watch it now and waiting for a decent DVD/BR release then?

I like to own certain series so I do want this in my possession one day but if it looks like I'd be waiting hella long, I'll buy a Funi subscription for now and "cut my losses"?

Is it dubbed on there too please? I'll stiff upper lip the nasty CGI as I did with the films as I need to know more having never read the Manga! :O

Thanks for the reply :D

Would you say I'm best just streaming to watch it now and waiting for a decent DVD/BR release then?

I like to own certain series so I do want this in my possession one day but if it looks like I'd be waiting hella long, I'll buy a Funi subscription for now and "cut my losses"?

Is it dubbed on there too please? I'll stiff upper lip the nasty CGI as I did with the films as I need to know more having never read the Manga! :O
It's dubbed I think, not a bad one either. As for buying it physically you could import the LE set for 2016, but there's only a standard for 2017. I'm not sure of the best place to buy them from.

Cool I'll go with Funi once I've cleared some backlog :) I'll get to watch My Hero and Franxxx then too so i'd get my money worth with them alone. I'm a lot more lax now whereas I used to need and want to physically own everything.

I'm hoping one day Berserk 2016 and 2017 will just get a decent UK release so I don't need to faff and worry about quality.

Oh I have a Roku stick, can I download the Funi Now "app" on there please as I have CR on there?

Cool I'll go with Funi once I've cleared some backlog :) I'll get to watch My Hero and Franxxx then too so i'd get my money worth with them alone. I'm a lot more lax now whereas I used to need and want to physically own everything.

I'm hoping one day Berserk 2016 and 2017 will just get a decent UK release so I don't need to faff and worry about quality.

Oh I have a Roku stick, can I download the Funi Now "app" on there please as I have CR on there?
Haven't a clue on Roku I'm afraid, never owned one myself.

I will say this; you've probably already heard the cries from hell to read the manga. I've not got far into it, but comparing it to attack on titan, the author of AoT starts off quite rough, though the anime would have you think differently as even much of season one looks good, if you've heard how good a few frames of the berserk manga looks, that's right from the start, you can see so much detail in even the snake apostle, no wonder the guys famous for going on hiatus! But oh boy I wouldn't blame you if you've been turned off by the price of catching up

Yeah I'll get on the manga one day. Tried to after finishing the 90's series as i needed more, how that series ended broke my heart lol. Same after I saw the bloody movies, was glad for the extra 20 mins of unseen compared to the series but I was still left empty and needing to know more. Party why im now ready to brave a dub cast that just wont be the same and gross animation lol. Libraries need to git gud and have manga in there, my purse cannot fund so many Berserk manga's and i dont know anyone where I could lend them :p

Yeah I'll get on the manga one day. Tried to after finishing the 90's series as i needed more, how that series ended broke my heart lol. Same after I saw the bloody movies, was glad for the extra 20 mins of unseen compared to the series but I was still left empty and needing to know more. Party why im now ready to brave a dub cast that just wont be the same and gross animation lol. Libraries need to git gud and have manga in there, my purse cannot fund so many Berserk manga's and i dont know anyone where I could lend them :p
Well I can't get through them right now but I plan to fund it in parts from extra hours work if I can. First ten in my possession almost finished 2

Dark Horse makes its near impossible to own Berserk due to making random vols go OOP
Getting one vol of CCS turned out hellish so I hated Dark Horse since (Dreads their Mob Pyscho release)
Seems odd they’d do that, assuming they are capable of making more you’d think having stock would make them more money than well, not.

They took months to reprint volumes of BBB when they realised the anime would make people want to read the original also they are 3 years behind Japans release of Blood Blockade as they havent reached the sequel that started 2015

Back