The Q & A Thread (for questions that do not need a thread)

I've seen those already. ... Through I think I'm still missing out on some Zetsubou ovas. *Puts it on the note*

Anything else? ^^

Amazon JP generally has two types of packaging.

If its small enough to fit in a bubble mailer then it'll be a bubble mailer.

If its too big for a bubble mailer then its shrinkwrapped to cardboard, and placed in the center of a box.
Amazon has the book listed as 11.6 x 8.3 x 0.5 inches. So if you had to guess, mailer or box?

Probably a long shot but here goes. Does Sentai have plans or is there a reason why they released Letter Bee only on DVD and not on Blu-ray?

I don't know if this was ever released on BD in Japan, cannot find it on Amazon JP, but France has a BD release for the first season, but that might be an upscale? Also i see there's no UK release for this show, at least not that i could find.

Ebay has this handy daily new listings notification via mail for saved searches. Unfortunately it's limited to 100 searches, which I have just hit....
Is there some sort of external app, that does the same with which I can extend those 100 searches?
Since manually searching everything everyday is kind of not very feasable. @_@"

Ebay has this handy daily new listings notification via mail for saved searches. Unfortunately it's limited to 100 searches, which I have just hit....
Is there some sort of external app, that does the same with which I can extend those 100 searches?
Is it not possible to have two eBay accounts?

What kind of thing are you searching for? Are searches very specific? If many of your searches return small numbers of results ebay search supports OR operators via brackets and commas.

Combine that with the EAN of anything you are looking for (which is often although not always listed) and you can get many different searches into a single search.

e.g. searching for "(5037899063279,5037899057377,5037899078341,5037899063064,5037899057513)" will return 5 different Anime Ltd ultimate editions.

Either paste the above (without quotes) into an ebay search to see example or click here.

Oh, the searches support ORs? Didn't know that!

My searches are mostly pretty specific. Stuff like say "Tsubasa World Chronicle Niraikanai". If it's a longer series I also add the volume number. "Broken Girl 2" or so. So if I search multiple volumes but really just want those I'm looking for each search takes up one slot.

I'll be stuck out of home for three weeks soon and I don't even know if I will have internet. So I though I use the opportunity to catch up on some hidden gems.

Anybody got some Anime recommendations fitting into the following criteria? =D
- It's good.
- It's not having a Western release.
- It's not up for streaming.
- It's not licensed with a foreseeable physical release.
(- I haven't watched it yet.)
Tales of the abyss anime adaption is very good
Video game opening as it is awesome:

and Zaregoto 8 part ova series based off the first novel.

This is not for my BD locked subtitles thread as this is a question for an Australian release.

To those who own Madman's BDs (not Viz) of Sailor Moon (specifically Sailor Moon R: The Movie and Sailor Moon SuperS Part 1), are the subtitles optional or locked during playback? Madman authored releases don't give you the option to switch them off on the menu, but in most cases do give you the option to switch them off completely during playback.

Also, I'm aware that the DVD subtitles for the first 3 seasons are optional during playback as I already own the DVDs.

Last edited:
Back