The Official "what good deed have you done today"

Gave someone a Dayrider ticket to use on the bus. It worked when a friend gave it to me, so why not a stranger?
Unfortuneately, I got no thanks, but I weren't gonna use it anyways.

Tachi- said:
slapped a imigrant across the face with a fish

Illegal or Legal... Wait, why am I promoting a racist attitude =P

Good deed... Well... recently I supported someone and I'm glad for doing that.

Oh... and whenever someone with a emo mood came ranting on, I usually help them out.

I think next time, I'll be the attention seeker

Didnt donate any money to Africa today on our "Lets donate money to africa and have non-uniform" day.

Its a good deed to me

Spyro201 said:
Didnt donate any money to Africa today on our "Lets donate money to africa and have non-uniform" day.

Its a good deed to me

Did you wear that T-Shirt you said you were going to wear :p

My good deed for the day is helping to set a party up for a family friend

I helped set up the open mic night at my local watering hole (carried equipment, lent my guitar amp etc) and stood back while other people knocked out a few tunes and had fun. It was great to watch from the sidelines and I even spared them a performance of my own...

Martin said:
I helped set up the open mic night at my local watering hole (carried equipment, lent my guitar amp etc) and stood back while other people knocked out a few tunes and had fun. It was great to watch from the sidelines and I even spared them a performance of my own...

is that a good deed? the pub may not have any more visitors after this ;)

Ryo Chan said:
Martin said:

is that a good deed? the pub may not have any more visitors after this ;)
Lending the equipment AND holding back on my own attempt at drunkenly-performed blues riffs/feedback was a double-good deed of sorts. The noise draws more people in out of curiosity, for which the landlord is grateful! :p

I didn't give money to a stranger. That stranger may of been trying to get money from me, to buy drugs/alcohol/guns/etc !

After a lot of trial and error i managed to teach my sister how to use torrents.

Then again it isnt really a good deed seeing as now it finally means she wont bug me to download something.

Ah well, "teach a man to fish" and so on.

Back