The Official "what good deed have you done today"

Ryo Chan

Symphogear
too many negative threads here atm, so lets try lighten the mood

My good deed for the day was tackling and holding down a shoplifter today while the police tried to restrain him, getting 3 kicks to the stomach in the process

not as courageous, but i managed to calm one of my units submanagers down and get the staff moral to rise.

Ryo whens the next character battle going to organised??

Tachi- said:
not as courageous, but i managed to calm one of my units submanagers down and get the staff moral to rise.

Ryo whens the next character battle going to organised??

working on it, probually the last week of May, decided to delay it a little cause of all the uni exams ment i had extra hours to work :(

I have not killed anyone. No matter how much provocation or how much I wanted to (some peoples voices just go through you and murder may be the only way to shut them up), that's about as good as I got today.

evangelion rocks said:
Helped a friend revise for our GCSE R.E exam today

How do you revise for R.E? Unless you were doing the full GCSE course, wasnt sure what that was about so i dont know what the questions would be :p

Good deed today... Fed my cat? Does that even count?

Taylor said:
evangelion rocks said:

How do you revise for R.E? Unless you were doing the full GCSE course, wasnt sure what that was about so i dont know what the questions would be :p

depends if you like cats ;)

would be a bloody good deed for me

Taylor said:
evangelion rocks said:

I'd say it was more like a responsibility or a family favour... You should do them anyways if you're that close. ;)

Gave my sister dinner money.

lastnight i cheered up a friend whose gf is breaking up with him after 3/4 of a year being together.

and cheered up another friend whose ill

and my karma came back to me. my best friend jen and me are together and happy. and a friend gave me a song i was struggling to find online :D

Chaz said:
Taylor said:
evangelion rocks said:

I'd say it was more like a responsibility or a family favour... You should do them anyways if you're that close. ;)

Spose it can be classed as them... although all the cat does for me is get my clothes hairy and brings dirt into my room on his paws. Hes cute i spose...

Used up one of my flatmate's food stuffs that was about to go out of date that they left for us. Better than throwing it away, that's a good deed, good for the planet. Also did some recycling, every little helps.

Back