The News Thread (for news that does not need a thread)

Yeah I've been playing it on and off since launch, so I'm pretty excited to see what an anime will look like. It's funny that it's from UFOtable as well.
Same, I blitzed it to get upto date for the new update then I've hardly played the new area haha
I know alot of people write it off as just another gatcha but they've created so much lore for the world and characters I'm really interested in what ufoTABLE create from it.
From the god tier animation though there's no way it's a series! Gotta be a movie or OVA or ONA or whatever they call it these days!

Same, I blitzed it to get upto date for the new update then I've hardly played the new area haha
I know alot of people write it off as just another gatcha but they've created so much lore for the world and characters I'm really interested in what ufoTABLE create from it.
From the god tier animation though there's no way it's a series! Gotta be a movie or OVA or ONA or whatever they call it these days!
There is an official prologue manga that is well worth reading btw. It's free to read on their website (except for the last few chapters which haven't been translated but you can find fan translations easily). Well worth the read.

Lupin the Third vs. Cat's Eye anime project announced for 2023 on Amazon, interesting that it's CG but not in the same vein as The First.

Really been wanting to check out Cat's Eye, want to pick up Discotek's releases eventually so what better time than now to get into the series and if anyone knows me by now on here, I'm always ecstatic for more Lupin 😂

That's a surprise. Dreaming Girl wrapped up all the plot elements that had been building to that point, so I just assumed that was based on the final light novel, but it looks like there were a few after. More Rascal is great news.

Since the TV series adapted five LNs and this is just two, I presume this will either be one feature-length movie or two of those 40-minute 'movies' that are so common in anime. The way they've announced it under two titles makes me suspect the latter, since the Dreaming Girl movie adapted two LNs but made no mention of the title of the second.

Back