The News Thread (for news that does not need a thread)

Don't know how I feel about this, I like the CGI animation... but one, it gives away a massive twist literally at the beginning of trailer and two, Vash looks too cool! He's supposed to be Goofy, then you're more taken back by his super dark back story.
Yeah, showing the origin of Vash and Knives in the first PV is a weird move, especially considering that a whole generation of newer anime fans have probably never seen the original TV series at this point.

Orange once again show that they're in a different league from Polygon. I like the new Vash design and the characters look expressive. I just hope they don't drop his goofy side and turn him into an overtly sombre, lonely wanderer. Sure, Vash was always sombre and lonely on the inside, but he usually didn't let it show.

I think the wanted poster should ease any fears of the series making Vash anything less than a goofball - he doesn't appear menacing at all there lol. Maybe Orange just wanted to flex for their first trailer (mission accomplished) and we'll see more of that later.

As posted earlier above, it's finally happening.​

Solo Leveling Anime arising 2023!

solo-levelling-sungjinwoo.gif

The worldwide dungeon-crawling phenomenon is getting an anime adaptation!​

Key Visual
4e5bdd97a94b14db7427810beabf005d1656868653_main.png

Anime PV

Announcement

Last edited:
There's a lot in that headline but main take away is guys who did Stranger Things are doing a live action Death Note series.

There's a lot in that headline but main take away is guys who did Stranger Things are doing a live action Death Note series.

I wonder if this time it would actually be good? :cool:

The movie wasn't terrible.
If they'd sacked up and used original characters instead of shoehorning the originals into a story where they simply didn't fit or make sense then I think people would've gone a lot easier on it.

Are you talking about the previous live action Netflix one, or the JPN live action ones?

Tekken: Bloodline
- Coming August 18 on Netflix

AAAABZ3O7zyY-SHJLUAmbbvYWAgNWHx1lPbpnIpQiQaCXsYtAIZ-JrkVjcu7gZ6vSGqT-phFoe6n8-COVfI0sq7NMEaz0c...png

Tekken_bloodline.jpg

Official Teaser:

Official Trailer:

Introduction Interview:

Official Key Art:
20220719_014249.jpg

Synopsis:
"Power is everything.” Jin Kazama learned the family self-defense arts, Kazama Style Traditional Martial Arts, from his mother at an early age. Even so, he was powerless when a monstrous evil suddenly appeared, destroying everything dear to him, changing his life forever. Angry at himself for being unable to stop it, Jin vowed revenge and sought absolute power to exact it. His quest will lead to the ultimate battle on a global stage — The King of Iron Fist Tournament.

Description:
Tekken: Bloodline is an upcoming animated TV series based on the Tekken series. It is due to be released in 2022.

The series takes place after Tekken 2 and before Tekken 3, with Jin Kazama training with his mother, Jun Kazama, on Yakushima. It will follow Jin's loss of his mother and his quest for revenge against Ogre by training under his grandfather, Heihachi Mishima.

Last edited:
Back