The News Thread (for news that does not need a thread)

Modern era shinobi action 🥷

logo_main.png

The unpredictable original ninja action released by TROYCA of "Aldnoah.Zero" and "IDOLiSH7" will
start broadcasting in October 2022!​

20220622_122952.jpg

Dodging isekai / reincarnation nonsense ✅
ShinobinoIttoki-Trailer1-2022-Omake.gif

Introduction
Ninjas don't exist. ..., we think.

If a ninja existed, the ninja would not expose us to it.
That's why ninjas don't exist "face-up".
The main character, Sakuraba Temporary, is an ordinary boy who thinks that there is no ninja like us.
He was promised normal, happy and brilliant days ...
One day, he was killed for a while and was told that it was the work of the Koga Ninja.
Why was your life targeted at one point? That's because ... he was a venerable and 19th legitimate successor to the Iga Ninja!
Iga and Koga have been in conflict for many years, and Koga is trying to invade Iga.
In order for a moment to live ... he has no choice but to become a ninja himself!
In this way, a moment to throw yourself into the world of ninja that no one knows.
He learns, fights, and confronts hardships as a full-fledged ninja.
But that was just the beginning of the harsh fate of the moment ...

Shinobi no Ittoki - PV 1 (Eng subs)

Shinobi no Ittoki - PV 2 (Eng subs)

Official announcement

Last edited:

delays.jpg

If they were adapting the entire manga I could understand the endless delays, but they're only making four episodes! Like a true spiral, the more it goes round the further away it gets.

View attachment 25022

If they were adapting the entire manga I could understand the endless delays, but they're only making four episodes! Like a true spiral, the more it goes round the further away it gets.

"Play it again, Sam" is a misquote, Humphrey Bogart actually says "Play it, Sam" and at one point Ingrid Bergman says "Play it once, Sam. For old times' sake." Still quality memeage tho :)

Morning.
I was watching the Japanese news channel NHK this morning. It was showing 10 Years with Hayao Miyazaki.
It was 50 minutes long.
It's also on again early afternoon.

It didn't say what episode etc.

Hopefully some vague help to someone.

Morning.
I was watching the Japanese news channel NHK this morning. It was showing 10 Years with Hayao Miyazaki.
It was 50 minutes long.
It's also on again early afternoon.

It didn't say what episode etc.

Hopefully some vague help to someone.
All 4 eps are always available free of charge on their website (I think there's an app too)

New trailer for Trigun Stampede. Vash is uh, certainly looking different.

Don't know how I feel about this, I like the CGI animation... but one, it gives away a massive twist literally at the beginning of trailer and two, Vash looks too cool! He's supposed to be Goofy, then you're more taken back by his super dark back story.

Back