The News Thread (for news that does not need a thread)

I loved Thunderbirds growing up and I still do, I’m still very impressed by the production and stories they came up with; some real classics in there.

Interesting that both adaptations (seemingly) have female player characters given how often these types of series go for the male option.

Girl's Frontline also looks like it'll be based on the manga version which also features Gentiane as the player character. Very good adaptation that improves on the game's writing so I'm happy they went with that version.

Interesting that both adaptations (seemingly) have female player characters given how often these types of series go for the male option.

Girl's Frontline also looks like it'll be based on the manga version which also features Gentiane as the player character. Very good adaptation that improves on the game's writing so I'm happy they went with that version.
As badass a female Doctor would be. Seems they're going the ambiguous route like the game. The VA kinda sounds like Enkidu (FGO) in the trailer.
Doctor really is an enigma but that's what makes them real interesting.

I have yet to check out GFL Manga adaptation so will definitely give it a shot if you're saying it's very good.

As badass a female Doctor would be. Seems they're going the ambiguous route like the game. The VA kinda sounds like Enkidu (FGO) in the trailer.
Doctor really is an enigma but that's what makes them real interesting.

I have yet to check out GFL Manga adaptation so will definitely give it a shot if you're saying it's very good.
Aye I think they should keep them ambiguous. The only time they should lift their hood is to drink boiling water straight from the kettle. It's canon

"My Dress-Up Darling" manga created by Shinichi Fukuda, which is currently being serialized in Young Gangan will receive an anime adaptation. The trailer features the cast members of the anime series and Studio CloverWorks will be handling the animation. They also announced that the release date for episode 1 will be premiere on January 2022!

Looks a lot better than the teaser they did! I'll definitely give it a chance but expectations are set accordingly.
Yeah I think the footage so far does look great. I think the show's biggest problem is that they're basically remaking/retelling the events of the anime rather than do their own thing, but if it does manage to get another season then I hope they add some original storylines since Bebop is very flexible on that.

Back