The News Thread (for news that does not need a thread)

2021-09-21_3.png

Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid is getting a video game in Spring 2022 for PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch with English support.

I enjoyed that :) Also Arcane looks sooo cool must watch that when it comes out! :)

Using Tank! and recreating the OP is borderline emotional manipulation ahah.

Yeah, Arcane looks insane, I was surprised. Don't know and don't care to know the source material, but I'll be watching that, even if the only good thing about it ends up being the presentation!

Here's the trailer, for reference

The mad lads went ahead and recreated the OP, showing Spike's showdown with Vicious at the church and Pierrot, among other storylines being alluded to, like the one in the very first episode or the terrorist group.

I loved it!

Really looking forward to this one. Possibly a hot take but Ed was my least favourite character in the original series so they've already won me over lol.

Really looking forward to this one. Possibly a hot take but Ed was my least favourite character in the original series so they've already won me over lol.

Let me join in on that take and also give you some less than ideal news: it's been implied that Ed is in, but I don't know why they're being secretive about the casting...

Really wondering how they mixed the various storylines across the runtime, considering this will be 10 1-hour long episodes, which gave them enough time to adapt the whole thing, if that's what they were aiming for. Also looking forward to the fight scenes!

Spike with a poncho 🤤

Let me join in on that take and also give you some less than ideal news: it's been implied that Ed is in, but I don't know why they're being secretive about the casting...

Really wondering how they mixed the various storylines across the runtime, considering this will be 10 1-hour long episodes, which gave them enough time to adapt the whole thing, if that's what they were aiming for. Also looking forward to the fight scenes!

Spike with a poncho 🤤
Ah fair enough. If she does return I hope they tone down her energy. There's only so much eccentricity I can accept lol

Also hoping they mix in some new stories instead of making it a straight adaptation. Just to set it apart from the original.

Back