The News Thread (for news that does not need a thread)

Netflix are leasing Toho two sound stages for forthcoming projects Sanctuary and Yu Yu Hakusho.

I hope that's Sanctuary as in the Ryoichi Ikegami manga. That's one of my old favourites. I don't know how well it would work without the hyper-dramatic artwork though.

Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation light novel volumes 1 & 2 will be re-released after fans discovered Seven Seas edited the translation.

The ebooks will have the amended version this month, while the print releases will be available in May 2021 with the 'Revised Edition: March 2021' on the copyright page to let consumers know if their copy is the new one from there on.

Classroom of the Elite light novel volume 7 was also fixed.

However, I'm in Love with the Villainess and Skeleton Knight in Another World are both reported to have similar edits by the publisher according to users on the J-Novel Club discussion thread.

Date A Live Season 4 TV Anime Flies Onto Screens in October 2021

After a year of waiting, more details on the fourth season of the Date A Live TV anime have finally been revealed on a live-streamed stage at KADOKAWA Light Novel Expo 2020. Announced was a broadcast date of October, the lead cast and staff on the newest season, and a teaser visual for the anime, which is based on the popular light novel written by Koshi Tachibana and illustrated by Tsunako.

View attachment 17487

Date A Live Season 4 New PV Teaser Trailer

I'm Standing on a Million Lives Second Season PV released!

visual_03.jpg

SUNRISE BEYOND×BANDAI SPIRITS NEW ROBOT PROJECT!! New Mecha Anime Project "Kyoukai Senki" Will Air This Fall​

20210319_131754.jpg

And the icing is the app isn't a complete bag of crap for once! Now if only they'd update the PS4 to this version!
For real? Can't wait to download it soon as I'm home. Regarding the PS4 version I thought I was the only one with this issue 🙃 Good to know I'm not alone here 👍

Back