The News Thread (for news that does not need a thread)

I would have if they weren’t Combo sets, as they would have taken up half the space. I did briefly check out the dub but after 200 odd episodes with the JP VAs I didn’t feel a desire to switch over. It was decent, but not my thing.

I have that, since it cost me £15, but I agree Blu Ray/DVD combos need to stop. If I wanted the series on dvd I’d have brought it as such.

Apparently there's only been 15 chapters since the end of last season, is that even enough for a full cour? Plus the manga seems like its not ending afterall anyway.
If that's the case then the trailer is clearly playing with it and teasing possible anime original content.
I mean, it literally says "Anime Gintama, Complete new work, Production decided .... Probably. The original work has endet yet, too, after all... But I think I'll do it. Or perhaps not. Well, it's ok to be ready a bit."

Oh, I'd happily play as Aqua. Low INT characters can be some of the most fun to play :p

But unless you intentionally built the Konosuba characters you wouldn't be playing as them anyway, it'd be characters within the same world. So you could play a Crimson Demon, but not necessarily Megumin.

If Land of the Lustrous doesnt restore your faith in CG anime, nothing will. Amazing series.

Not sure about Ultraman though.

Yeah of the (admittedly few) CG series I've seen only Land of the Lustrous and BanG Dream S2 have impressed me. Definitely checking out Beastars later this year as that's being produced by Studio Orange who did great work on Lustrous.

Oikawa revealed in 2015 that she earns over a hundred million yen (currently equivalent to $895,000) annually in royalties from the piece.
Man, that's the life to have, isn't it?
"Give a reason" by Megumi Hayashibara (Slayers Next OP)
Yay. Nothing for Kenji Kawai or Susumu Hirasawa though? An injustice has been committed here.

I hadn't seen the EVA video before so that's cheered me up a bit now :)
When I was in Japan getting ready one morning, there was a baseball game on the telly and the brass band was playing the theme from Attack on Titan - that was ace.

Back