The News Thread (for news that does not need a thread)

How hard it is to get on the US website in the UK im never gonna put personal details on it.
Im actually fuming. AL allow you to use international shipping and so do MVM., US **** off and funi you cant even get on in the UK properly

Although Dragon Ball Z was a favourite of mine as a kid I find it pretty unwatchable now but, that being said, I'm honestly stunned to find out that the original and GT have yet to be released on Blu-Ray at all. I assumed with all those Z releases it was just a given, and now they're away to re-release that without the original or GT?!

Someone complied a list it’s the 10th Release of Z. I think DB got 2 and Only one uncut the blue boxes. The OG dragon ball films got forgot too, even though the last one came out after all the Z ones which all got BDs

Apparently there's only been 15 chapters since the end of last season, is that even enough for a full cour? Plus the manga seems like its not ending afterall anyway.

I don’t know whether I’d buy the series though, especially considering it’s split between studios and the Funi releases needlessly pad out each part with dvds.

Back