The MMORPG Thread

Jaymii

Baka Ranger
Well I play WoW and i must say i am absolutely pathetic.

just wanted to see if there was any other MMORPG Gamers among us; and post a Screenie of their Character if possible.

I'll get one up, except as I've mentioned before, my Print Screen button is extremely stupid.

Guild Wars here. (about 10 months now) In a big alliance too. (Main char Name is Ivonwe The Wanderer if you want a guild)

wow, did that end up like an advert? :roll:

I played Runescape for about 4 years, on off, tried FFXI - Sucked, tried EQ too, but didnt like that either. Pomtry what lvl in runescape are you?

Maxon said:
I tried Guild Wars for a while but discovered MMORPGs are not my thing. I'm also anti-WoW. :p

I Own WoW and pay for it and all, dont tend to play it that much. but how can you be Anti-WoW if you don't even like MMO's

I play WoW (lvl 70 druid is my main, although i never play him). Play my hunter now and hes lvl 52 atm although i havent played in a bout a week. Play Horde on Dunemaul just incase you wanna know :p Characters name is Eno.

Xelis said:
I played Runescape for about 4 years, on off, tried FFXI - Sucked, tried EQ too, but didnt like that either. Pomtry what lvl in runescape are you?

Im just lvl70 Havent played it in a while but Im trying again seeing how I have no other games to play. My account name is pomtry if you want to add me

jayme12345 said:
Maxon said:
I tried Guild Wars for a while but discovered MMORPGs are not my thing. I'm also anti-WoW. :p

I Own WoW and pay for it and all, dont tend to play it that much. but how can you be Anti-WoW if you don't even like MMO's
Because other MMOs don't ruin lives and aren't overrated. It's pretty logical. :roll:

Maxon said:
jayme12345 said:
Maxon said:

Because other MMOs don't ruin lives/quote]

arguable that it's more to do with the person than the MMO.

Maxon said:
True, but when I hear little gits talking about how WoW is the epitome of gaming, I get stabby.

I think WoW is a half decent MMO game, still play it once in a while when i can be bothered, and i used to go on runescape, at level 93 i think..still have the character as well though never really go on it now. Anyone that says that WoW is the epitome of gaming is seriously deluded. Its half decent but it pales in comparison to games WITH endings such as Zelda:OoT and TP(or any), Resident Evil, Final Fantasy(excluding the MMO obviously) and so many more.

I 'used' to play FlyForFun.
I started playing it properly when it stopped repeatedly crashing my computer, and I got hooked.
I played it from around the end of my GCSE's last year (~april), started properly playing it in June though; it was all I played everyday.. all day. WoW isn't the only game that 'ruins' your life ;).
I stopped playing it so much about 1-2 months ago and I deleted the game about 3-4 weeks ago. Best thing I've ever done ^^.
I won't be playing it again in the forseeable future.. maybe after I finish my A/S Levels I will re-download it, but I won't play it properly again, I won't ever play an MMO again : D.
If you're interested, I have a lvl 93 Ringmaster, lvl 73 Psykeeper, lvl 60 Elementor and some other lesser characters on mushpoie server lol. I also have about 1.2billion penya. What does that equal; nothing. MMO's are just an addiction, the companies that release the games are evil.
I'm so glad to be back with the anime community now though; such a lot has happened. It's strange, when you start playing it, everything else you're interested in just fades away; sad.
So there's my story lol, ;_;

Back