The *Im looking for* thread.

I don't know this store. Is it a good store or a problematic one?
No problems on my end, used 2-3 times.
There technically Gundam Mad, just created a new/seperate stroe front for various Anime sales, I think the initial reason for opening the online store was they couldn't do conventions.
Not sure if they do postage outside of the UK though.

Was gonna say easters coming up and it possible MVM do a sale or 20% off. But honestly it would probably be more than £50 even with the sale discounts and I had a quick check and couldn't see it in there catolog (so maybe they have sold out of it)

Looking for a copy of this old UK ADV set. Love this show, didn't know it got a compact release

518FKFFZ66L.__AC_SX300_SY300_QL70_ML2_.jpg
Still on Amazon UK - but used: https://amzn.to/3NAIf7A (affiliated link)

Does anyone know where you can source the following titles in the uk in region b:
demon king daimao
date a live seasons 1,2 & 3
misfit of the demon academy
when looking on Amazon or eBay it’s always region 1 at silly prices or it’s German language.

english dubbed for the above are impossible to locate

Does anyone know where you can source the following titles in the uk in region b:
demon king daimao
date a live seasons 1,2 & 3
misfit of the demon academy
when looking on Amazon or eBay it’s always region 1 at silly prices or it’s German language.

english dubbed for the above are impossible to locate
Well: That's just because non of these titles ever got a UK-release - and Misfit not even a US...

Date a Live Season 3 has an AU Blu-ray in Region B, search 9322225237094 on your preferred platform. Season 1+2 were DVD-only in Australia.

Well: That's just because non of these titles ever got a UK-release - and Misfit not even a US...

Date a Live Season 3 has an AU Blu-ray in Region B, search 9322225237094 on your preferred platform. Season 1+2 were DVD-only in Australia.
i think they might be looking for UK based stock rather than a UK release

Odd how that copy only has Region A on the back

While mine has A and B listed. I'm guessing with it being a Sentai Disk, both are A/B?

Dusk maiden of amnesia sentai region a/b version

Either way, dont forget I have the OOP copy that includes both OST disks and mentions A/B for £40 free post ;)

While mine has A and B listed. I'm guessing with it being a Sentai Disk, both are A/B?
I don't own the new release but I'd presume it's exactly as you say.

Either way, dont forget I have the OOP copy that includes both OST disks and mentions A/B for £40 free post ;)
@Dave1988 I'd highly recommend going for Shadow's OOP copy especially as the price is similar and with the extra 2 x Soundtrack CDs 🔥Plus not only would you receive it quicker + Free P&P (rather than import from USA), Shadow's items are in very condition 👍

Just saying 😉

Attachments

• 81oiZGwLUkL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    81oiZGwLUkL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    182.1 KB · Views: 4
  • 717cNq5BI0S._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    717cNq5BI0S._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

I don't own the new release but I'd presume it's exactly as you say.

@Dave1988 I'd highly recommend going for Shadow's OOP copy especially as the price is similar and with the extra 2 x Soundtrack CDs 🔥Plus not only would you receive it quicker + Free P&P (rather than import from USA), Shadow's items are in very condition 👍

Just saying 😉

Ahh damn... Should of checked back here before buying... As got it from ebay lasy night for £37.50 or would of taken yours

I’m looking for any of the US One Piece Collection sets from 14 onwards excepting 17, 23 & 24.

I’m looking for any of the US One Piece Collection sets from 14 onwards excepting 17, 23 & 24.
Just to follow up am also looking for collections 5-7 & 9-12 all w/slipcovers (am aware of recent eBay listings too.)

Back