The *Im looking for* thread.

Was looking to get My Hero Academia Season 1 limited edition (UK), not too fussed about the notebook or the key ring.

Got the Blu-ray plus ultra collection (So S1-3), but that's all it really is, a flimsy box and Season 1-3, so glad I never paid the rrp that most places seem to be asking for it (although I think it has dropped abit in price now as rrp was just silly).

But will probably give Cex a go, and see what I get, if no one is currently planning on selling theirs. Just Cex for CE/LE can be a bit pot luck of what you get and condition. So figured worth an ask to see if anyone is selling or seen them up elsewhere.

Last edited:
Blue Period manga volumes, 1 and 3. I have managed to order volumes 2, 4 and 5!

Managed to obtain and/or ordered all the volumes

Last edited:
Saikano: She Ultimate Weapon on blu-ray for under £30 if possible

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220131-231547.jpg
    Screenshot_20220131-231547.jpg
    459.3 KB · Views: 2
thanks for these, for some reason the only ones i could find were £30+ with like £10 postage and these sellers weren't showing up, starting to wonder if it's an ebay search problem as i was having this problem last night with another seller

thanks for these, for some reason the only ones i could find were £30+ with like £10 postage and these sellers weren't showing up, starting to wonder if it's an ebay search problem as i was having this problem last night with another seller
Perhaps you may need to set the search filter "item location" to worldwide. Otherwise I'd double check your delivery address details as this could also be trigger of the search issues.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220201-002107.jpg
    Screenshot_20220201-002107.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 2
various stuff I'm trying to hunt down
let me know if you have one for sale at a reasonable price or maybe we can work out a trade, I have lots of older rare light novels and manga

Blu Rays (aka US releases that will probably never come out here)
Sound Of The Sky
The Great Passage
Yuyushiki
Stellvia Complete

Light Novels
Durarara Vol 8
Baccano Vol 6
Empty Box and Zeroth Maria vol 4

Manga
Emma Vol 10
Silver Spoon Vol 3

Last edited:
Looking for a copy of this old UK ADV set. Love this show, didn't know it got a compact release

518FKFFZ66L.__AC_SX300_SY300_QL70_ML2_.jpg

Back