The *Im looking for* thread.

Looking for:
❗TRIAGE X Complete Collection (sentai or Animatsu w/ Slipcover release)
You could contact either shop4world.com or Hive.co.uk to see if they have the Animatsu / Manga UK slipcover release

You could contact either shop4world.com or Hive.co.uk to see if they have the Animatsu / Manga UK slipcover release

Though chances are low as I expect they will only have Blu-rays without the slipcover. I'll stick give it a try regardless. Thank you for your suggestion 👍

Though chances are low as I expect they will only have Blu-rays without the slipcover. I'll stick give it a try regardless. Thank you for your suggestion 👍
No worries

I have another link for you to consider:

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime (manga) vol 7
The volume is available via Barnes & Noble but they do not ship to the UK - can someone purchase this for you?

The volume is available via Barnes & Noble but they do not ship to the UK - can someone purchase this for you?

It'd probably cost a lot more to get it shipped the UK than the actual price of the book.

I'll just be patient and I'll eventually get it.

looking for a copy of Attack on Titan season 3 complete on blu-ray with slipcover, looking to pay £20
CEX has copies for £18 but i don't want to go through the hassle of returning it if it's in a manky state or slipcoverless

Back