The *Im looking for* thread.

In search of Evangelion 1.11 Bluray for a reasonable price

Manga UK peferred. Would be happy with any copy as long as it has Eng Subs

Wow-who would have thought this be so much in demand so long after it was released? At least I have the first us release of it-digipack, slip cover and all.

Still looking for a cheap copy of IDEON - I can't believe everyone who snapped one up for 10 bucks in the rightstuf clearance has actually enjoyed this difficult retro show.... (which I love and everyone else should love, so clearly I'm wrong)

I'm surprised that the single releases of the Patlabor movies on Blu Ray have similarly vanished. I thought loads of people would have been clearing their single releases to get the new Complete Patlabor set. I - of course - managed to get the TV and OAVs but not the movies before the singles vanished from sale.

Ocean Waves
Only Yesterday

Both are the US Blu Ray releases with Slipcovers. I’ve found them listed on some online stores but there’s no guarantee that they’ll still have slips.

Anyone got any Discotek titles they might be interested in selling? There are many I still want to get, too many to list but if you have any you might want to sell drop me a PM?

don't suppose anyone has any Capsule CDs they want to sell locally? seems like a Japanese friend cant help me at the minute and i can't wrap my head around proxy shippers

don't suppose anyone has any Capsule CDs they want to sell locally? seems like a Japanese friend cant help me at the minute and i can't wrap my head around proxy shippers
What are capsule CDs? Do you mean capsule toys? As in gashapon figures or so?

Back