The *Im looking for* thread.

Looking for 'Night is Short, Walk on Girl' LE by Anime LTD.

Saw some being sold at Manchester MCM Comic Con like last month and was devastated I didn't go to pick one up.

probably a long shot but is there anyone on these forums that often flies to Japan that would be able to help me with imports games? i'm after a bunch of import games that usually cost 200-300yen in Japan but people on ebay take advantage of this and try flipping them for £20+ each

probably a long shot but is there anyone on these forums that often flies to Japan that would be able to help me with imports games? i'm after a bunch of import games that usually cost 200-300yen in Japan but people on ebay take advantage of this and try flipping them for £20+ each

have you considered using a forwarding service such as Big In Japan

have you considered using a forwarding service such as Big In Japan
didn't really look into forwarding companies in an attempt to try and cut down on expenses, i would assume with the esimated weight of the package that it would probably be high postage costs and customs charges/customs fees because for some reason my local post office likes to bugger me over when it comes to extra fees

Its been a while so I thought I'd list again of what I still don't have in my collection.

Trade or cash if you have anything from my list.

BLU RAY UK LOOKING FOR LIST
(Part Sets 😠)

Charlotte Part 2
Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion I - Initiation
March Comes in Like a Lion Part 1,2
Welcome to the Ballroom - Part 1

BLU RAY USA LOOKING FOR LIST
REGION B OR GEO-LOCKED ONLY

Akame ga Kill! Complete Collection
Bubblegum Crisis high definition disctopia
Damepri Anime Caravan
Den-noh Coil Complete Collection
Gatchaman collector's edition
Glass mask
Godannar
Hakumei and mikochi
Just because
Mitsuboshi Colors
My girlfriend is a shobitch
Negima s1 s2
Parasyte the maxim
Riding Bean
Robot carnival
Saiyuki

BLU RAY AUSTRALIA LOOKING FOR LIST

Accel world complete series version
The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya movie
Free! Iwatobi swin club season 1
Ghost In The Shell Arise Complete Series
Golden Kamuy
Gyo tokyo fish attack
High School Dxd Hero season 4
My Girlfriend is a Shobitch
One piece 3d2y overcoming ace's death
One Piece: Episode of Sabo
One piece adventure of nebulandia
Pokemon movies kyurem
Rurouni kenshin new kyoto arc
Sailor moon season 4 part 2
Sailor Moon Sailor Stars Season 5 Part 1
Sailor moon movie Super S
The seven deadly sins
Shakugan No Shana movie
Terra Formars season 1
Terra Formars season 2

i'm still after Valykrie Drive Mermaid blu-ray, united publications has it on the cheaper budget reprint for £25, am i going to get it any cheaper elsewhere or is that the best price after customs/postage that i'll get it for?

i'm still after Valykrie Drive Mermaid blu-ray, united publications has it on the cheaper budget reprint for £25, am i going to get it any cheaper elsewhere or is that the best price after customs/postage that i'll get it for?
I've got the original release in a slipcover but I'd want £30 including postage for it. The slips a little creased a top but still in good condition.
IMG_20191017_142537590-01.jpeg

Back