The General Conversation Area

Lol. I'm only vaguely aware of Gigguk and no idea who the other 2 are!
All AniTubers, well Connor (CDawgVA) used anime in his content, but didn't review it like the other 2, but now he's more of a gaming/jvlog YouTuber and Joey (TheAn1meMan) talks more about manga than anime and does jvloging on his second channel. Garnt (Gigguk) is the only one that still does what he's always done on his main channel.
Together on their podcast, Trash Taste, they rarely actually talk about anime, hence my joke.

I find their trash taste channel moderately entertaining but yes it's not really focused on anime only content, they talk about a wide range of topics.

I loved their blind taste test of beers video where they all rated Budweiser from a can as one of the best out of the 22 or 23 international beers they were blind-tasting, but then wouldn't actually acknowledge it in their summary at the end of the video because they were so embarrassed. Now that one was very entertaining!
Budweiser is fine. Fosters is the absolute worst I have had.

It was the Trash Taste panel! This showed up on my YouTube recommended:

They left a space on the sofa bad mistake lol!

Jokes aside, that looks like security at the event really dropped the ball to me, it's a main stage event and trash taste can be a little controversial at times (it's almost their MO to be) so I'd be fairly livid at the lack of security were I them.

Luckily the guy didn't wind up being dangerous but could have been, very awkward.

Last edited:
So anybody doing anything interesting for this coming 4 day weekend? Doing anything to celebrate the jubilee? (Although only for the folk in the UK)

We just had our 3-day weekend for the Memorial Day holiday over here in the US, and I spent it back in the hospital. My blood pressure is sky high and the doctors haven't figured out what is causing it, but they think maybe the chemotherapy for my cancer might have damaged my heart. Sigh.

We just had our 3-day weekend for the Memorial Day holiday over here in the US, and I spent it back in the hospital. My blood pressure is sky high and the doctors haven't figured out what is causing it, but they think maybe the chemotherapy for my cancer might have damaged my heart. Sigh.
😥

Hopefully your blood pressure will return to normal sooner rather than later and any damage to your heart is temporary with your body repairing itself within a few weeks

Take care of yourself man. Hope you recover soon

So anybody doing anything interesting for this coming 4 day weekend? Doing anything to celebrate the jubilee? (Although only for the folk in the UK)

I'm pretty socially busy this week - I met an online friend I'd known for over 5 years in person for the first time yesterday and we watched Maquia (subbed) and chatted and he brought me some pens and a colouring book cuz he had bought them and barely used them, today I'm seeing another friend to hang out for a couple of hours in the afternoon and tomorrow I'm seeing a third friend at a coffee shop near my house in the morning then I've got a cute guy who seems nice who I met on Tinder who I'm meeting for coffee as well, then he and I will be heading back to my place if we still wanna after meeting in person. That said for the other three days I have no plans as of yet, but I will be trying to find someone to do something with as I don't do very well when I don't have any company for a few days XP :)

I really hope you'll be ok and come out of this healthy and well ❤️

Tested positive for covid today. Guess Comic Con and going to see Glassjaw at the weekend got me! Sore throat is the main issue I've got so far. Also have a fuzzy head and slight temperature.

Guess I'll be spending the long weekend at home watching anime.

Tested positive for covid today. Guess Comic Con and going to see Glassjaw at the weekend got me! Sore throat is the main issue I've got so far. Also have a fuzzy head and slight temperature.

Guess I'll be spending the long weekend at home watching anime.

Sorry to hear that you're sick... I'm not (well aside from my chronic illnesses lol) but still might spend the weekend doing the same as you XP

Back