The General Conversation Area

Partly depends on what kind of case you want and probably how many you want. A cost for empty cases can be postage.
But there is probably a few people out there like me, who re-house there discs into cases that hold more discs or even just re-house to DVD wallets, and hence have spare cases.

UK 14mm 1 or 2/3 disc probably (or disc trays) you can probably find someone selling a bulk buy of them on ebay. You may not be as picky as me but there are some older generation of Amary cases that have, I'm gonna call prongs that when disc release is pushed makes an indent in the art work (wouldn't recommend them but I have a bunch of those spare and pretty much like new).

And in some case it just cheaper to buy an actual an actual film or a 3 set film box or TV series

It's a while since I've used them but for 4-6 & 7-10 way case "Dragon trading" on Amazon or ebay (price do vary between the site so worth a check on which is cheap for the one you want).
But again it can vary on how many your wanting and what kind.

Just wanted to say that I followed your advice last year and purchased some blu-ray cases from ebay.

Here's another link to consider:

I used ebay when I purchased some replacement cases due to the original case being a bit smashed up.

Although it could be cheaper to just purchase a cheap release from CEX (or Amazon), ditch the discs and re-use the case

if you have a one below i think they sell blu-rays of the 1-3 disc kind for £1 each, but yeah as the above post says CEX is useful, i usually buy the cheap as chips trueblood seasons for the 5 disc cases

must be terrible upgrade day today, amazon murdered comixology in their upgrade that doesn't allow you to see everything new that released that week only "featured" releases and ebay seems to think taking the saved search list and changing it into big thumbnails that auto sorts by date added is also a good idea

also an additional complaint about the saved search thing is if i have it set to uk only and there's no results it'll just pull a listing photo from somewhere international so my local listed import game saved searches all have images on them now from japanese listings....

I hope everybody survived the storm today, it took down the front fence at my house but thankfully nothing else.

I'm alive, I'm alive! trips over a chainsaw dangit.

(I'm actually completely fine I was just referencing a joke from Disney's The Hunchback of Notre Dame 😅 )

Sorry about your fence!

I hope everybody survived the storm today, it took down the front fence at my house but thankfully nothing else.
All the trains got cancelled so I had to borrow a pool car from work to be able to get home! On the plus side it meant I didn't have to ride my bike home coz that would've been scary!

Thankfully my boss let me WFH today so I didn't have to drive in that awful weather. I go to the gym in the mornings so my walk there was fine as the winds didn't pick up until after 10amish.
The neighbours fence fell unsurpisingly (old and has fallen before) and a few ceramic things the garden smashed but overall it's fine. Thankfully no powercuts or other issues, just very windy and noisy.

One of my customers didn't get their shopping because 3 different routes to their village was blocked by downed trees! Plenty of branches on the road and a few trees blocking half the road, but only one other fully blocked road which, although fairly lengthy, I could detour around.

The worst bit was driving along the A30 from Stockbridge towards Salisbury where it's fairly high and there's a section with just fields either side, so really exposed. Has to slow right down.

started buying music CDs again recently and i'm quickly beginning to remember why i slowed down and stopped towards the end of the 00s, America/Japan exclusive tracks are the devil, atleast back then i could usually buy a single and get the tracks on a b-side but now it's all or nothing

It's my dad's birthday today (he's 69) and I made him a cake...biscoff loaf cake

View attachment 23459

That looks utterly delicious, I just managed to refrain from making a joke about the number being funny after thinking that that might be a bit weird cuz he's ur dad 😅 😭 😭 😭 Have you both tried the cake yet? If so what's the verdict? I'm sure Mary Berry would give top marks for presentation at any rate, and I hope he has a lovely birthday and you get to enjoy spending it with him. I can't really bake and my mum has quite specific dietary needs but I do try to make her a card each year :)

That looks utterly delicious, I just managed to refrain from making a joke about the number being funny after thinking that that might be a bit weird cuz he's ur dad 😅 😭 😭 😭 Have you both tried the cake yet? If so what's the verdict? I'm sure Mary Berry would give top marks for presentation at any rate, and I hope he has a lovely birthday and you get to enjoy spending it with him. I can't really bake and my mum has quite specific dietary needs but I do try to make her a card each year :)
No not had it yet, we’ll have some tonight after dinner. I can say the icing is delicious as I liked the bowl out.

It's my dad's birthday today (he's 69) and I made him a cake...biscoff loaf cake

View attachment 23459
So i've had a slice of the cake i made and i must say i did a good job. It was delicious. I put specuulos spice in the sponge which helps off set the sweetness of the icing. (Specuulos is a spice they use in the spice biscuits you can get at christmas from places like Lidl)

Hey question for the crowd. Been looking to sell my PS4 since I have had a PS5 for over a year but was being lazy. But it occured to me, could I hack it to be a region free player similar to the PS3? I've done some digging but there is precious little when it comes to what PS4 custom firmware can do so I thought I would ask to see if anyone knows?

Back