The General Conversation Area

So I pre-ordered attack on titan season 3 part 2 L.E only to be told by mangauk that they won't be printing anymore.
Whaaaat?! How long ago did you preorder? You'd think they'd make enough for all preorders!

There seems to have been a few instances of people with the part 1 not being able to get part 2. You'd like to believe the same number of each were made.

Whaaaat?! How long ago did you preorder? You'd think they'd make enough for all preorders!

There seems to have been a few instances of people with the part 1 not being able to get part 2. You'd like to believe the same number of each were made.
Over 30 days ago!
I can source a USA version but there disks are region A only.

I suppose I can ask to see if anybody would trade there's for the USA version.

You said from the states of the thing, like where they’re from

is it different from ours then (UK release) the states and Aussies usually get different CE/LE sets from us, at least for some series
Oh right, sorry
I couldn't pick up the second part of attack on titan season 3 part 2 L.E
My order got cancelled as did my friends who ordered his from Amazon.
Manga UK with not be sourcing anymore. (I don't understand how they have sold out of the second part)
As for being different no, in fact I believe mangauk import there's from the United States then change the disks around. They have been doing it in Australia too.

So, I'm sure it isn't the done thing to bring this up, but I couldn't resist. 😅

Did anyone else see that short-lived crackpot spam post in the Introductions forum a couple of days ago?

Best line:
I also fell in my back and my neck and squished my beautiful heart and these people tried to hurt my bomb spot and trigger the bomb.

As long as AOL continues shipping to the US, I'll be happy. Hopefully through the end of their Easter sale, anyway. I just ordered 4 CE sets from them, and may order a few more before the sale is over.

Back