The General Conversation Area

Finally I can get these but they don't deliver!

There all the way up Stoke-on-Trent and I'm all the way down here in Brighton.
I even offered £100 to have them delivered
:(
How much would a removals firm charge to collect em and drive them down? They'd only really need a guy and a small van.

How much would a removals firm charge to collect em and drive them down? They'd only really need a guy and a small van.
I wouldn't know.

There reply

Hi Denny,

It’s Sam,
Thank you for your enquiries for the display racks. As I have said before, we cannot send or deliver these to Brighton as we don’t have resources to take them apart, pack securely nor organise courier. I know what you have offered for them but by the time we did all that we are not likely to make any money. This is why we have said from outset that it would be a local pickup only.

I wouldn't know.

There reply

Hi Denny,

It’s Sam,
Thank you for your enquiries for the display racks. As I have said before, we cannot send or deliver these to Brighton as we don’t have resources to take them apart, pack securely nor organise courier. I know what you have offered for them but by the time we did all that we are not likely to make any money. This is why we have said from outset that it would be a local pickup only.
You could always rent a van and if you can persuade a couple of ppl to go with you, it could be done in a day taking shifts at the wheel. Would be a long day though.

You could always rent a van and if you can persuade a couple of ppl to go with you, it could be done in a day taking shifts at the wheel. Would be a long day though.
I was thinking that. The only issue is that I can't drive and suffer massive headaches especially in vans due to the fumes.

Back