The General Conversation Area

Have you been judo'ing my leg? That's aching too.
And silver? Nice flex, would make it boring to win when you know you can
Nope however if you come over I can judo you. :p you’re totally right on winning without much eforr though. My first fight lasted 8 seconds, I won. More time was spent getting a grip than attacking. Would have been nice to get that gold though as he ultimately was a higher grade than me.

I ended up not going but like you said, always on the look out

Have you tried Shoryu in Picadilly Gardens? The takoyaki there is gorgeous :)

I got to Shoryu a fair bit. Mainly when they do their set menus with freebies though. Not tried Takoyaki, I had a minging batch from MCM London once where the octupus chunks was massive and i could see like one of their sucky bits and bleh, haven't beeb able to eat em since lol.

I am so p*ssed off to f*ck with my current job. I'm so glad i have 2.5 weeks left.
So they're getting 6 weeks out of me which is BS already but they are still having me do almost EVERYTHING and not getting used to no me by having the other lass do our BAU, daily work. Managers off for a week now and I was told to ask this other lass if I need help when it should be the other way around! I shouldn't be left to it all, I should be solely help if we get a backlog.
It's gonna get disgusting once I leave. Mass turnaround time on stuff for the sales department etc.

Hows everyone coping with the weather?

Where are you going after your current job? Have you got something lined up? If you've got something else to go to then I wouldn't put too much thought in to helping them and if they want to fall flat on their face then let them. That's happened to me before and they ended up calling me trying to get me to explain to the new peeps.
Also weather is too warm. Was cooler than this in Japan :(

I got to Shoryu a fair bit. Mainly when they do their set menus with freebies though. Not tried Takoyaki, I had a minging batch from MCM London once where the octupus chunks was massive and i could see like one of their sucky bits and bleh, haven't beeb able to eat em since lol.

I am so p*ssed off to f*ck with my current job. I'm so glad i have 2.5 weeks left.
So they're getting 6 weeks out of me which is BS already but they are still having me do almost EVERYTHING and not getting used to no me by having the other lass do our BAU, daily work. Managers off for a week now and I was told to ask this other lass if I need help when it should be the other way around! I shouldn't be left to it all, I should be solely help if we get a backlog.
It's gonna get disgusting once I leave. Mass turnaround time on stuff for the sales department etc.

Hows everyone coping with the weather?
It’s cool when I leave the house around 7am but the tube is borderline unbearable. The building I work in has good air con which is a godsend.

The weather is a killer, our pool is getting plenty of use at the moment. :) unfortunately however the jobs i was hoping to crack on with are now going at a snails pace for some odd reason...

Back