The General Conversation Area

Since Saturday I have had barely any sleep due to this cold. Coughing at night is just torture.

eWLwvTvl.png

I went to Boots and asked a staff member that would recommend the best medicine to tackle it, and surprisingly they said that the usual medicine makes you cough more. She gave me one that should help as it's a bit stronger than the usual (which is why its behind the counter). Hopefully, this will work.

On the positive side of things, High School DxD HERO has stealthily dispatched from United Publications it seems.

e1yiFPil.png

Since Saturday I have had barely any sleep due to this cold. Coughing at night is just torture.

eWLwvTvl.png

I went to Boots and asked a staff member that would recommend the best medicine to tackle it, and surprisingly they said that the usual medicine makes you cough more. She gave me one that should help as it's a bit stronger than the usual (which is why its behind the counter). Hopefully, this will work.

On the positive side of things, High School DxD HERO has stealthily dispatched from United Publications it seems.

e1yiFPil.png
It's a bit late to say but you're in the best of hands!

KhuF6YG.png

Now when do I unleash my dropkick?

Happy birthday @D1tchd1gger , but what are those flies around your head in your avatar :p
It's text that appears around her head, can't remember the context or translation though. You can see it better in the original gif:

Uh, so I think something went wrong, my job just payed me something that resembles a wage

I'm scared
At least you have a job. I've been redundant since February and while I was able to get 6 interviews (a 7th in a few days) I've just been unlucky. Granted I haven't heard back from one just yet but it's always been bad luck for me.

I want to stay in this city but the job hunt just makes me stressful and slowly miserable. It's frustrating how I lost my job when the big anime stuff was happening not long after, like MCM and Anime Ltd's Q2 titles.

Back