The General Conversation Area

It's a great idea and all, but honestly, I'd get that for free! 😂

The joke was actually something that refers to @Neil.T 's pronounciation of the numbers "thirty" and "fifty" - they often sound indistinguishable, so we joke about how "it's a good thing washing machines aren't voice activated, because we'd end up with shrunken clothes since the machine would keep thinking you're saying "fifty" rather than "thirty" (degree wash)" 😂

You have to hear his pronounciation to really appreciate the joke! 😂

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
I thought you lived in Wales, don't you go down to the river and bang your dirty laundry on a rock? 😜

Got Shazam! aka Captain Marvel booked at an advanced screening on 27th March. First time going for an early one, especially through The Light's Infinity membership. Honestly this film is on my anticipated list to watch (more than Marvel's Captain Marvel).

The mask is slipping, he loves all the stuff he pretends to hate as seen by this exclusive photo of his bedroom 😜:
9ca8789d655793072062ca014c5e47b6.png
D'aaww, hes like a certain cap'n I know who could never make friends in school, hes all shy about it.

Difference is, he knows the people around hi. Now (us) are into anime

So I finally got a response over the morning interview that had occurred on last Thursday, and unfortunately I was rejected.

79pJ.gif

However, I apparently did so well that the decision making got delayed from Thursday afternoon to Monday afternoon. The person that won the role was also a junior like myself, but he had at least 6 months more experience. From what the recruiter has told me if the company decides to get another new person aboard I'll apparently be one of the first to know.

source.gif

Apparently there's a charity kiltwalk happening in Glasgow on Sunday the 29th of April. They hope to have over 1000 walkers turn out on the day!

I've no idea which charity it's in partnership with, but if it involves Scottish men in kilts...

IT GETS MY SUPPORT!!! *books train ticket*

😂👍

Apparently there's a charity kiltwalk happening in Glasgow on Sunday the 29th of April. They hope to have over 1000 walkers turn out on the day!

I've no idea which charity it's in partnership with, but if it involves Scottish men in kilts...

IT GETS MY SUPPORT!!! *books train ticket*

😂👍
I get the feeling I'll be hearing more about this later when Aya finishes work.

(Nudge, nudge, poke, poke...)

I get the feeling I'll be hearing more about this later when Aya finishes work.

(Nudge, nudge, poke, poke...)

❤️😍👍

Omg, TARTAN! SO MUCH TARTAN!

Hey, don't worry about it, Neil. I know you have a natural aversion to walking, so I'd hardly expect you to participate 🙃

You can just dress up on Burns Night for me instead ❤️😊👍

Back