• Don't miss your chance to choose your favourite anime, manga, and light novels for the Anime UK News Reader's Choice Awards 2018! Be sure to cast your vote and make your voice heard!

The General Conversation Area

@serpantino - @Neil.T sent me the link to this in DMs because I "missed out" on it first time round.

Explain yourself! I'll wait! *Folds arms; crosses legs* ๐Ÿ˜‘

Neil - you're in the moghouse tonight! ๐Ÿ˜‘

It's a religious song about the joys of attending church! Bell ringers ringing the bells to call people into the church (ding ding dong) and the choir singing (tra la la). As for the touching.... erm they are touched by the power of faith and unity.

Edit: And if you think that song's good check out the awesome dance in the song "no pantalones" which I probably can't paste here (NSFW) but it had me and my lady in stitches and quoting it for ages.

IncendiaryLemon

Captain Karen
AUKN Staff
It's a religious song about the joys of attending church! Bell ringers ringing the bells to call people into the church (ding ding dong) and the choir singing (tra la la). As for the touching.... erm they are touched by the power of faith and unity.

Edit: And if you think that song's good check out the awesome dance in the song "no pantalones" which I probably can't paste here (NSFW) but it had me and my lady in stitches and quoting it for ages.
Gunther is the one true religion.

๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น

@Neil.T was quoting the song to me over the phone and I can't unhear it now!

Neil - you owe me...an ice cream! ๐Ÿ˜ค

๐Ÿคช . . .

Fair's fair. ๐Ÿ˜…
*hands over ๐Ÿฆ*
Oh. Hang on till I fetch a flake for you as well. ๐Ÿ˜‹
After having to hear trashy Europop and all.
Only one flake!? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ค *takes ice cream anyway*

Neil, the cat and I shall be ganging up on you - Team Princess shall unleash levels of mischief you have only witnessed in your wildest nightmares! Prepare thyself! ๐Ÿ˜ 

EDIT: Also @serpantino - hang thy head in shame! ๐Ÿ˜ค

Smooth it over with a soothing love sonnet
Ooo you touch my tra-la-la
Ooo my ding-ding-dong
๐Ÿ˜‘ ๐Ÿ˜‘ ๐Ÿ˜‘ ๐Ÿ˜‘ ๐Ÿ˜‘ ๐Ÿ˜‘ ๐Ÿ˜‘ ๐Ÿ˜‘ ๐Ÿ˜‘ ๐Ÿ˜‘ ๐Ÿ˜‘ ๐Ÿ˜‘ ๐Ÿ˜‘ ๐Ÿ˜‘ ๐Ÿ˜‘ ๐Ÿ˜‘ ๐Ÿ˜‘ ๐Ÿ˜‘ ๐Ÿ˜‘ ๐Ÿ˜‘ ๐Ÿ˜‘ ๐Ÿ˜‘ ๐Ÿ˜‘ ๐Ÿ˜‘ ๐Ÿ˜‘ ๐Ÿ˜‘ ๐Ÿ˜‘ ๐Ÿ˜‘ ๐Ÿ˜‘ ๐Ÿ˜‘ ๐Ÿ˜‘ ๐Ÿ˜‘ ๐Ÿ˜‘ ๐Ÿ˜‘ ๐Ÿ˜‘ ๐Ÿ˜‘ ๐Ÿ˜‘ ๐Ÿ˜‘ ๐Ÿ˜‘ ๐Ÿ˜‘ ๐Ÿ˜‘ ๐Ÿ˜‘ ๐Ÿ˜‘ ๐Ÿ˜‘ ๐Ÿ˜‘ ๐Ÿ˜‘ ๐Ÿ˜‘ ๐Ÿ˜‘ ๐Ÿ˜‘ ๐Ÿ˜‘ ๐Ÿ˜‘ ๐Ÿ˜‘ ๐Ÿ˜‘ ๐Ÿ˜‘ ๐Ÿ˜‘ ๐Ÿ˜‘ ๐Ÿ˜‘ ๐Ÿ˜‘ ๐Ÿ˜‘ ๐Ÿ˜‘ ๐Ÿ˜‘ ๐Ÿ˜‘ ๐Ÿ˜‘ ๐Ÿ˜‘ ๐Ÿ˜‘ ๐Ÿ˜‘ ๐Ÿ˜‘ ๐Ÿ˜‘ ๐Ÿ˜‘ ๐Ÿ˜‘ ๐Ÿ˜‘ ๐Ÿ˜‘ ๐Ÿ˜‘ ๐Ÿ˜‘ ๐Ÿ˜‘ ๐Ÿ˜‘