The General Conversation Area

But when you say it all secretive it makes me think of Chobits again :oops:
I honestly do associate that anime with you now and it just won't go away
Maybe you just need to press your power button to reset yourself.

On second thoughts, NO! DON'T!!! :eek:

(Chobits in-joke.)

Wait... are you guys telling me I've been setting my TV and AVR volume wrong all this time? o_O For me it has to be a multiple of five. So no 44 or 46, but a nice 45.

Multiples of 5 are acceptable.
Try telling that to the cash machines and banks! Why can't I withdraw my money to have £5 notes included? 😤

(Yes, I use cash in the shops 🙄 )

You could never watch a movie with me then, my receiver displays in dB and it's normally on 16dB with 7 speakers and 2 subs 🙉🙉🙉

My ears are too sensitive; I don't like things loud! 🤣

Volume numbers vary greatly between TVs. The TV in my bedroom is normally set between 6 and 8. Sometimes it needs to be 7, because the jumps between numbers are quite big.
(Sorry, Aya! 😱😬
I promise this is the only time I have to allow an odd number!)

The living room TV, on the other hand, is usually at 24 to 28. (Even numbers only. 😉)

*standing ovation* Very good, I could feel the drama from over here. ;)
*Prententious Oscar tone* Why, thank you Teapot. Thank you so much! *Fans face dramatically* 😖😭👍

As @Neil.T will tell you though, I'm very rarely dramatic...

😏

😗~🎶🎵🎶

Oh my god. 😆😅

Lucky seven! 🎰
As for you, I'm not talking to you right now! 😤

Now I wish there WAS such a thing as a voice activated washing machine! 😤😡

You could pay a man to stand next to your washing machine, and just shout at him when you want the washer on.
It's a great idea and all, but honestly, I'd get that for free! 😂

The joke was actually something that refers to @Neil.T 's pronounciation of the numbers "thirty" and "fifty" - they often sound indistinguishable, so we joke about how "it's a good thing washing machines aren't voice activated, because we'd end up with shrunken clothes since the machine would keep thinking you're saying "fifty" rather than "thirty" (degree wash)" 😂

You have to hear his pronounciation to really appreciate the joke! 😂

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Back