The General Conversation Area

Is it still fine to buy from Eye on Asia?

I know they got a really bad reputation when it came to Preorders but their in stock stuff seemed fine to buy (or at least ~12 months ago)

So anyway, I remembered they were still around (or at least their site is still up) and having a decent clearance sale so I got a figure for about 2000jpy less than Amazon JP price

Then I noticed their reviews are... Really not good. So really not sure if I should have put the order on :/

Anyone had any recent experiance buying from them?

@Shadow Cat i wouldn't touch them with a barge pole anymore. Looking at their twitter they've not posted on their since 26th Sept 2017.

Hope you haven't already paid. If so i would try and get my money back. What figure are you after? maybe i can find it on some of the sites i use.

@Shadow Cat i wouldn't touch them with a barge pole anymore. Looking at their twitter they've not posted on their since 26th Sept 2017.

Hope you haven't already paid. If so i would try and get my money back. What figure are you after? maybe i can find it on some of the sites i use.

Yeh their Twitter and Facebook have been dead a while, but they were still attending MCM first London of 2018 iirc

Paid using Paypal rather than card as I prefer the option to open a case against them. I'll leave it a week or so

I don't think you really need to say it ignores the female version. It was an attempted reboot with an all female team that never got a sequel, and everyone likes the original team much more.
We really need a better name for the female version, like girl busters but not quite as lazy

I dunno, I hear he can play a mean guitar.

Well done! 🀣 πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜„ πŸ˜… πŸ˜†

Never apoligize for something funny

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Guess raisins don’t shoot back, Sartana will. Currants? Haven’t got the slighest what these things are ... do they stick to windows in the summer? :)

Currants, raisins and sultanas are all basically just dried grapes (different varieties of grape dried using different methods I think) :)

They taste nice when you don't picture them as dead flies 😬

So I have been opening the Wafers one day at a time not even half way through the box and pulled the secret rare already! So happy right now :D
20190117-231100.jpg

Wafers are pretty nice too gonna take a bunch to the movie next week to snack on lol

What a good day today has been :)

Not once but twice today some idiots have decided to to cross the road with there head phones on while oblivious to oncoming traffic. If I hadn't shouted in time we'd me doing a police report right about now.

I tend to walk around with headphones on but always make sure I’m attentive to vehicles when crossing roads. The crossing from Elephant and Castle station to my Uni is especially treacherous in that regard, headphones or no headphones.

It’s just as bad with commuters on the tube, walking like zombies oblivious to those around them.
My friends been up by that way many times and says its a terrible road probably one of the worst roads in London

Not once but twice today some idiots have decided to to cross the road with there head phones on while oblivious to oncoming traffic. If I hadn't shouted in time we'd me doing a police report right about now.
Same thing's happened to me in the past. Earphones on, nose in phone; no mind to actually pay attention to crossing the road that I was turning into. What's on the phone is clearly more important than general safety and awareness.

Idiots πŸ™„

Back