The General Conversation Area

Conclusion: they might stick to the window in summer :) Anyways I like raisins, but didn't know there are so many varieties.

I'm sure they would stick to windows in the heat but then you'd end up with gross squishy window currants and nobody really needs that 😬

🤣

I like mine in a bun! 😋

Btw, don't tell @Neil.T that you think my jokes are funny...

Otherwise he'll turn into Mr McPoutypants! 😜🤭

I've tried watching Only Connect but never even get an answer, wrong or right. I don't understand the question even when I see the answer. 😒
Victoria Coren Mitchell is great though, I used to like watching her play poker. 🃏
Same thing's happened to me in the past. Earphones on, nose in phone; no mind to actually pay attention to crossing the road that I was turning into. What's on the phone is clearly more important than general safety and awareness.

Idiots 🙄

The coroner's should just mark their death down as 'Natural Selection' and not waste any time or money on an investigation. I sometimes walk with headphones on but I remove an earpiece or pause it whenever I am crossing a road.

The coroner's should just mark their death down as 'Natural Selection' and not waste any time or money on an investigation. I sometimes walk with headphones on but I remove an earpiece or pause it whenever I am crossing a road.

My phone is in my bag when I'm not using it - as in I don't hold onto it or feel the urge to keep checking it every 2.5 seconds. Then again, I don't have friends any more, nor do I use social media; the only person I'm in regular contact with is Neil. I don't listen to music on my phone either (I can't be doing with those ear-bud things), and I don't play games or watch movies.

I'm certainly not anti-technology in any way; heck, even a neo-luddite like myself can find certain things useful and helpful, but it does seem all consuming in this day and age. There was a time before smartphones, and we were perfectly fine!

DISCLAIMER: I am aware that I'm typing this very post from my desktop PC 😂

This evening on the tube I could have sworn I saw Jeremy Corbyn. But as the guy walked past me to get off I realised he was way too tall to be the real Corbs. I then repositioned myself more comfortably after the doors closed and realised Keir Starmer was standing next to me, and it was really him this time. I didn't say anything to him, but wondered if the fake Corbyn who just got off had fooled him too.

This evening on the tube I could have sworn I saw Jeremy Corbyn. But as the guy walked past me to get off I realised he was way too tall to be the real Corbs. I then repositioned myself more comfortably after the doors closed and realised Keir Starmer was standing next to me, and it was really him this time. I didn't say anything to him, but wondered if the fake Corbyn who just got off had fooled him too.
"Corbs" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Been putting up some new shelves today so will have photos eventually. Moving Blu Rays around is pretty knackering.

Been putting up some new shelves today so will have photos eventually. Moving Blu Rays around is pretty knackering.
Try balancing them next to your bed.
I really need shelves... I’d get some for manga too but the only real space I can think of for them would be somewhere in the kitchen and the brother won’t like it

Try balancing them next to your bed.
I really need shelves... I’d get some for manga too but the only real space I can think of for them would be somewhere in the kitchen and the brother won’t like it
Imagine that, a copy of Berserk right next to the Mary Berry cooking book.

Imagine that, a copy of Berserk right next to the Mary Berry cooking book.
Who said we had a cook book in the house? It'd be right next to the hellsing ultimate collection anyway, and that would be next to some d.i.y manual.
The thing is, my brother loves reading, I don't get why we don't have like 5 bookshelves with some extra space on them already

Back