The General Conversation Area

It's new year resolution time....
1. Exercise more.
2. Eat healthier.
3. Join anime forum.
๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘

I have started doing #1 on the list. I go to a body blast class on Wednesday evenings now...

...Or "ar$3 class" as @Neil.T calls it

My partner had an emergency caesarian over the weekend and told the anaesthetist to go make her a cup of tea half way through the op.

In directly related news I have a new little lady to indoctrinate into anime when she's old enough. Out of intensive care & home with us in just 4 days!

Congratulations dude! Hope both are well! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘

That reminds me... Neil - put the kettle on!

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ‘‘

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘

My partner had an emergency caesarian over the weekend and told the anaesthetist to go make her a cup of tea half way through the op.

In directly related news I have a new little lady to indoctrinate into anime when she's old enough. Out of intensive care & home with us in just 4 days!
Fantastic news, congratulations to you both. Welcome to the greatest club on earth ๐Ÿ‘

congratulations, I'm delighted to hear!! that little lady is gonna have the best taste!

Congratulations man, I wish you all good health

Back