The General Conversation Area

Not sure how many use Spotify here, but they're once again doing their personalised year end stats again, which I love. Might be fun to share!

qcFgSHT.png

Not sure how many use Spotify here, but they're once again doing their personalised year end stats again, which I love. Might be fun to share!

qcFgSHT.png

8B5DF099-36A1-40DE-8CD4-F2E7FDC5F7C7.jpeg
Mine was fairly accurate in the artist department, but two out of those five songs I’ve only listened to like twice. They just seemed to come up in shuffle consistently.

Art of Noise, nice! My first single was Close (to the Edit). At least I claim it is 😉

My top artist was M83 and top song was Lay Your Hands on Me by BOOM BOOM SATELLITES
I think Art of Noise came up because of that Kiss cover but I do like their work, both with and without Trevor Horn.

Can anyone recommend a free antivirus that allows you to schedule a time for updates? I'm utterly sick of Avast - On auto update it just rockets my disk usage whenever it wants regardless of whether I'm doing anything that might interfere with, and on manual update it pops up literally every couple of hours to tell me to update. Then there's its slightly creepy spyware like behaviour telling me I have unprotected documents with personal details in (information I don't ever recall allowing it to access) and that "ANYONE CAN SEE WHAT YOU DO ONLINE" whenever I visit certain websites. I'm definitely ready to be rid of it.

Stefán Karl Stefánsson truly was a gift, I only hope his legacy lives on for years to come.
I'm not ashamed to admit I actually used to watch LazyTown if it was on. I really like Scandinavian stuff and I remember being really surprised at finding the show was produced in Iceland. I really thought Stefan brought a great sort of "pantomime" presence to the show, and then Magnus would show off with his big biceps and gymnastics and all that 😅 😆

We actually had Magnus Scheving do a lecture at our uni once! 😮

I'm not ashamed to admit I actually used to watch LazyTown if it was on. I really like Scandinavian stuff and I remember being really surprised at finding the show was produced in Iceland. I really thought Stefan brought a great sort of "pantomime" presence to the show, and then Magnus would show off with his big biceps and gymnastics and all that 😅 😆

We actually had Magnus Scheving do a lecture at our uni once! 😮
The series was popular around the time my little brother was the target age for the show so I watched a fair bit of it.

The man himself proved to be a wonderful person, very down to earth and abundantly grateful to the fans who used the power of memes to raise money for his cancer treatment.
He even did a livestream performing the song with the other Robbie actors. It’s such a shame that the cancer became inoperable. Cancer is a real sh*tter, took my Nan last February.

Back