The General Conversation Area

๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜†

*click*
Very well, Milady. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Look Neil. Either you get that kettle on, or I tell the folks here that you accidentally tapped the shutter on your camera phone before you were ready when you were taking a snap of yourself by a local landmark, so instead of seeing your smiley face, I saw the top of your hat---

Ooops! ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

๐Ÿคฃ

I always get a cold without fail this time of year, and donโ€™t have a working radiator in my room either.
Everyone around me in work seems to have had it so I guess it was bound to be my turn eventually - oh well! ๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿค’

Tbf when my radiator did work it always became too hot too quickly. Itโ€™s been in the house since like 2003 so Iโ€™m not surprised.
Yeah, mine seems to do that as well, so then I've often ended up turning the thing down (to the snowflake setting), or off altogether! I really just don't like being too hot, so I rarely have the thing set too high - I'd sooner just chuck a large fleece on or something.

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜…

A woman after my own heart. ๐Ÿ‘
#ThriftyCelts

๐Ÿ˜ƒโค๏ธ

Well, since I'll just be pinching all of your lovely warm clothes anyway, I'm sorted! ๐Ÿคฃ

I'm usually on my PS4, which warms the place up nicely after a while. Can be like a bloody sauna in the summer though.
I have a usb fan on mine so it doesnโ€™t warm up my room as much but I do find that it makes a small difference, especially with my telly on as well.

I reckon the House of Commons is the warmest room in the country with the amount of hot air these idiot politicians spew. Imagine if they all played a PS4 in the chamber!

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly the taxpayers money has probably been spent on things that are even less useful to us than a PS4!
Yes, and speaking of, I need to phone the tax office this weekend because they've ballsed up my tax code and taken half of my wages! :mad:

Back