The General Conversation Area

43591550580_453f545bc4_b.jpg

So, I'll be moving house at the start of November, so I thought I'd get one last shot of my anime collection as it stands now before I have to start boxing it all up. Looks like I'm moving at the right time, my shelves are all full now, so I'll have to get some more for the new house!
Do you play guitar @IncendiaryLemon? 😮

My cat Angelica just died at home at 4.37 and we just got back from the vet and me and my mum tried everything we could to try save her and Angelica put up a fight she didn't want to die.this is the vets folt she had to of misst something and.​
We are putting in complaint because the vet don't do what we were told they would do yesterday like take blood and keep her in.angelica was slipping in and out of what look like coma at the vet and on way home.she had a high temperature and the vet gave her two injections one to stop Angelica from vomiting and one anit biotic and tablets and sent us home you know the rest.​
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Actual footage of me from years ago working in a department store dressed as a Christmas elf - my deepest, darkest secret is out for all to see!

Elf.jpg

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

I can't sleep because my cat Angelica is on my mind and I miss her so much and her sister Angel has started looking for even though they were not close.

Back