The General Conversation Area

Sorry you're drenched, make sure you dry off so you dont get a chill. Dont wana be sick like me :)

Considering we're the North, we're still quite warm and have had no rain as of yet. It's definitely approaching jacket over hoodie weather though but I can't for the life of me figure out where the hell I've put my trench coat.

Its warm in Dam atm but I'm hoping it eases when I'm there. I don't suit summer attire since I don't like wearing not a lot lol.

Umiko

Student Council President
Well the cold I've been waiting for since MCM London finally got me Monday night. Was off work the Tuesday and slept loads so it cleared out my head. My chest is awful now. Really congested and I have a crap cough.

Getting anxious over not being able to exercise too >.<

We all good everyone?

Less than a week till Amsterdam. Cannot wait!
Worked out what was causing my new server to randomly disconnect (misconfigured software by default, yay) and stuck the Quadro graphics card (fan turns off so server stays silent) into it so I can bring up a console on the TV downstairs without doing so much work. /o/

Feeling full from going Yo Sushi yesterday and having pizza for lunch as it's my birthday today. @_@;;

(Birthday week off except for a work party tomorrow)

/umiko

Getting anxious over not being able to exercise too >.<
Don't worry, if it's that bad the loss of appetite means you won't have to. If you're feeling a bit tortured though bechhi (behelit) will clear that right up!

we all gotta make sacrifices

it's not as bad as getting pours here, just a little chillies than before, I haven't had to run the battery down on my fan today. Still wondering what I can do before I'm back on shift though...

Quick question

So with my android phone if you save [example] an image off Twitter, it saves it to the internal storage what is:

storage/emulated/0/Pictures/Twitter

Is there any way of changing this to SD storage? So something like:

storage/xxxx-xxxx/DCIM/Twitter

-----------------

Android: 7.0
Sony XZ

Quick question

So with my android phone if you save [example] an image off Twitter, it saves it to the internal storage what is:

storage/emulated/0/Pictures/Twitter

Is there any way of changing this to SD storage? So something like:

storage/xxxx-xxxx/DCIM/Twitter

-----------------

Android: 7.0
Sony XZ
Don't use Twitter much but I imagine if a site like that is going to allow you to download/share something in that manner it will always default to phone storage, at least from the site itself

I'm thinking of bidding on a figure on eBay, but it finishes at around 2:20 in the morning. The question is do I stay and bid late or pick a budget and let the auto bidder do its job and see what happens in the morning? Probably the former as I don't have to get up early and if I did bid early I would probably stay awake thinking about it anyway.

Any tips BTW? I've mostly brought Buy Now stuff off eBay.

Last edited:

IncendiaryLemon

Captain Karen
AUKN Staff
I'm thinking of bidding on a figure on eBay, but it finishes at around 2:20 in the morning. The question is do I stay and bid late or pick a budget and let the auto bidder do its job and see what happens in the morning? Probably the former as I don't have to get up early and if I did bid early I would probably stay awake thinking about it anyway.

Any tips BTW? I've must brought Buy Now stuff off eBay.
I mean, if you really want it, just put in an obscenely high big, that no one in their right mind would bid higher than, then you're guaranteed a win.

Any tips BTW? I've must brought Buy Now stuff off eBay.
trying to get the first half of excel saga with some of the rarer volumes, the first time I felt I was being outbid by a robot. the guy I was competing with was upping the bid as soon as I was

trying to get the first half of excel saga with some of the rarer volumes, the first time I felt I was being outbid by a robot. the guy I was competing with was upping the bid as soon as I was
That's how eBay works? You put in your max bid and eBay will put in the lowest amount that makes you the winning bidder and will keep auto bidding for you up to that max bid.

Last edited: