The General Conversation Area

Ooo cats, all I have to show is my new canine addition:
View attachment 5258
New pooch! What's it's name? 😃 😄

That is all kinds of adorable. Matches up with the angry clouds well!
Thanks Demelza! 😃 😄 Neil's a grumpy Scottish Wildcat! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 I just love doing grumpy faces, they're so much fun!

Initially, I did actually read the word in @Morbo's post as "kegs" in the first place. Worryingly. 😅
You're not feeding our cat Neil 😑 - ever!

@Teapot and @Demelza - be thankful @Neil.T doesn't feed your rabbit - he'd be the size of a house otherwise! 😆

He crumbles far too easily when confronted with a pair of cute eyes and whiskers 🙄.
Don’t worry, we’re both terrible for treating the bunny. (By which I mean I’m terrible and Dem has to tell me to stop indulging the little critter when he begs and acts cute. :p) I’m sure little bunny would quickly decide that Neil is his favourite person ;)

Don’t worry, we’re both terrible for treating the bunny. (By which I mean I’m terrible and Dem has to tell me to stop indulging the little critter when he begs and acts cute. :p) I’m sure little bunny would quickly decide that Neil is his favourite person ;)

I can see this being a regular pattern when @Neil.T and I aqcuire a cat someday 😑

*Moves Morry aside* sorry little dude, but there's only room for one @Neil.T favourite *gives the Cute Eyes* :3

*Relents*

Okay, we can share! 🤣 😃 😄

EDIT: Gadzooks, I've tagged thee twice, Good Sir! 🤣

@Teapot and @Demelza - be thankful @Neil.T doesn't feed your rabbit - he'd be the size of a house otherwise! 😆

He crumbles far too easily when confronted with a pair of cute eyes and whiskers 🙄.

Yeah it’s bad enough with just Teapot!! He has no restraint when Morry looks at him with a cute expression! (Okay I admittedly crumble too, but I’m still not as bad)

Yeah it’s bad enough with just Teapot!! He has no restraint when Morry looks at him with a cute expression! (Okay I admittedly crumble too, but I’m still not as bad)
If you ever visit Scotland and wonder why all the cats are like kegs on legs...

*Points to @Neil.T* 😑

Bessie. Parents didn’t want to be without a dog for too long so we ended up getting her pretty quickly.

She's super cute! 😃 😄

Don’t worry, we’re both terrible for treating the bunny.
Yeah it’s bad enough with just Teapot!! He has no restraint when Morry looks at him with a cute expression!
*meoooww*
Aww, hang on a minute. I'll get you your biscuits. 😅

Back