The General Conversation Area

Themes for Great Cities is a definite highlight from your picks.
Technically, Theme for great cities is off Sister Feelings Call. When I bought Sons and Fascination on vinyl (27 years ago 😨) it was a limited edition which included Sister Feelings Call. Later on it became one album. But yeah, awesome tune 👍

Technically, Theme for great cities is off Sister Feelings Call. When I bought Sons and Fascination on vinyl (27 years ago 😨) it was a limited edition which included Sister Feelings Call. Later on it became one album. But yeah, awesome tune 👍
Yeah I recall, I’ve checked out said reissue and was impressed. Should really go through their discography at some point since I do quite like Simple Minds.

Last few I listened to are:
70s
p01bwd7g.jpg

80s
R-197163-1475590932-6411.jpeg.jpg

90s
R-35401-1197393631.jpeg.jpg

00s
cst018hires.jpg

Yeah I recall, I’ve checked out said reissue and was impressed. Should really go through their discography at some point since I do quite like Simple Minds.
Early simple minds were awesome, up to Sparkle in the Rain. It had a few good songs but for me was the beginning of the end ☺️ Haven't listened to anything really since then.

Early simple minds were awesome, up to Sparkle in the Rain. It had a few good songs but for me was the beginning of the end ☺️ Haven't listened to anything really since then.
I’ll admit I haven’t touched anything of theirs post Alive and Kicking for the most part.

Back