The General Conversation Area

@IncendiaryLemon @Teapot @Patient-X @HWR - put the kettle on would you? @Neil.T's in Glasgow so he's out of commission right now! I dub you all tea alchemists as of this moment - one pours and brews, one pours milk, one sugars and the last one gets rid of any tea dust.

*Puts feet up* 👋😊👑
I do make a decent cuppa but by the time it reaches you it’d be cold, and no one likes em cold.

I do make a decent cuppa but by the time it reaches you it’d be cold, and no one likes em cold.
Then I shall pay for your train ticket to come to my house and make me the most expensive cup of tea I'm ever likely to have!

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Yeah, alright. How do you take your brew?

😃 😃 😃 😃 😃

Okay: a smidge of full-fat milk, 1 flat teaspoon of sugar, and have the bag stew enough to turn the tea a nice golden colour. Sorted!

Thanks @Teapot, you're the best!

👍

Just got off from a VC with Neil in Glasgow - he's on his way to see the first film there! 😃 😄

I am the Charmander! The premise of the game is you're a human who wakes up as a Pokemon. It's quite interesting.
Oh my gosh that's so neat! 😃 😄 Do you get to chose which one you want to be or is it randomly decided? What a neat concept! Again, something Nintendo just seem to do so well, it's why they cash in - I've always loved Pokemon since I saw it all those years ago; it's just timeless and I really love the design of the monsters! 🙂

Apparently they were only discontinued in the West in 1995, that’s a good innings. The NES does have that signature retro style and some true classics (and a lot of turds as well-just watch the AVGN for that)

Yeah, it has the appeal for sure! I just remember really enjoying it - it was so much fun and one of the best prezzies! Super Mario was a fave, but there were others like "Duck Hunt" (I remember the orange and grey "gun" used to shoot the "pigeons!") 😃 😄

Perhaps it's my tiny girl hands, but it's surprisingly comfortable to hold too, and as you say, the screen is super great despite its size. Going to have lots of fun going through some Pokemon Mystery Dungeon again!

Yeah, I think they just really design their stuff well to be fair. They don't seem to compromise on the quality of the display, despite a significant reduction in size! I mean, the GameBoy Classic was a brick by comparison (but I loved that too!) 😃

Back