The General Conversation Area

Nor these two

c00.gif
*Wheeeeze* those faces!!! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

My dog died. Dropped dead during her morning walk. Presuming it was a heart attack poor thing.
View attachment 4584
This is the last picture I took of her :(
Oh no I’m so sorry. It’s horrible when you loose a pet. We lost our dog a couple of years ago, vets think it was a stroke as she was fine one day and the next she wasn’t, it was a like a flip had been switched in her head.

How old was she?

My dog died. Dropped dead during her morning walk. Presuming it was a heart attack poor thing.
View attachment 4584
This is the last picture I took of her :(
I'm so sorry dude, my deepest condolences. I'll be remembering the death of my beloved Neko on Monday; 1 year on the 20th August.

*Hugs* That's a lovely picture too. Remember the good times and I hope you feel better soon x

Oh no I’m so sorry. It’s horrible when you loose a pet. We lost our dog a couple of years ago, vets think it was a stroke as she was fine one day and the next she wasn’t, it was a like a flip had been switched in her head.

How old was she?
Almost eleven. She had chrons disease which is known to shorten lifespans but it was all very sudden.
Sounds... pretty devastating. Literally there one second then gone the next. One thing I can say is that it doesn't really sound painful
That's probably the least devastating thing about it, that she didn't suffer and died doing something she loved :(

That's probably the least devastating thing about it, that she didn't suffer and died doing something she loved :(
Well, though I'm not really religious;

all dogs go to heaven
cats can go to hell

The best thing you can do if you can't avoid it is to do something that makes you content before you pass away, and it sounds like she did

@HWR my condolences. All I can do is give you a virtual hug. *hugs*
Thank you Cult Lewder.
This all reminds me of that Space Dandy episode now, gonna be harder to watch it now.

Saddest thing is that without a dog to walk I have little incentive to leave the house anymore aside from the occasional meeting of friends.

Thank you Cult Lewder.
This all reminds me of that Space Dandy episode now, gonna be harder to watch it now.

Saddest thing is that without a dog to walk I have little incentive to leave the house anymore aside from the occasional meeting of friends.
All I can suggest on the reason to leave the house part is... have you an interest in a hobby that kind of requires you to be out the house?

All I can suggest on the reason to leave the house part is... have you an interest in a hobby that kind of requires you to be out the house?
Nope. My hobbies are all interior-watching anime, gaming etc. I'm sure I'll find a reason to move about, I have been meeting up with people more frequently since it's summer and soon I'll be resuming the dreaded commutes o uni.

Thank you Cult Lewder.

Oh god don't remind me of that episode now :( my experience though you may learn to eventually get over it but I don't need to tell you that now you wouldn't wish the feeling on your worst enemy.

As for going outside, you're still used to it, for now I bet you'd find a random reason to go out. I'm pretty much all interior too but no one can stay in the whole time

Back