The General Conversation Area

Getting anxious over not being able to exercise too >.<
Don't worry, if it's that bad the loss of appetite means you won't have to. If you're feeling a bit tortured though bechhi (behelit) will clear that right up!
e45619d2c21a46c5a063f2c65d6fdb4368d876b2_hq.jpg

we all gotta make sacrifices

it's not as bad as getting pours here, just a little chillies than before, I haven't had to run the battery down on my fan today. Still wondering what I can do before I'm back on shift though...

Quick question

So with my android phone if you save [example] an image off Twitter, it saves it to the internal storage what is:

storage/emulated/0/Pictures/Twitter

Is there any way of changing this to SD storage? So something like:

storage/xxxx-xxxx/DCIM/Twitter

-----------------

Android: 7.0
Sony XZ

Quick question

So with my android phone if you save [example] an image off Twitter, it saves it to the internal storage what is:

storage/emulated/0/Pictures/Twitter

Is there any way of changing this to SD storage? So something like:

storage/xxxx-xxxx/DCIM/Twitter

-----------------

Android: 7.0
Sony XZ
Don't use Twitter much but I imagine if a site like that is going to allow you to download/share something in that manner it will always default to phone storage, at least from the site itself

I'm thinking of bidding on a figure on eBay, but it finishes at around 2:20 in the morning. The question is do I stay and bid late or pick a budget and let the auto bidder do its job and see what happens in the morning? Probably the former as I don't have to get up early and if I did bid early I would probably stay awake thinking about it anyway.

Any tips BTW? I've mostly brought Buy Now stuff off eBay.

Last edited:
I'm thinking of bidding on a figure on eBay, but it finishes at around 2:20 in the morning. The question is do I stay and bid late or pick a budget and let the auto bidder do its job and see what happens in the morning? Probably the former as I don't have to get up early and if I did bid early I would probably stay awake thinking about it anyway.

Any tips BTW? I've must brought Buy Now stuff off eBay.

I mean, if you really want it, just put in an obscenely high big, that no one in their right mind would bid higher than, then you're guaranteed a win.

Any tips BTW? I've must brought Buy Now stuff off eBay.
trying to get the first half of excel saga with some of the rarer volumes, the first time I felt I was being outbid by a robot. the guy I was competing with was upping the bid as soon as I was

trying to get the first half of excel saga with some of the rarer volumes, the first time I felt I was being outbid by a robot. the guy I was competing with was upping the bid as soon as I was
That's how eBay works? You put in your max bid and eBay will put in the lowest amount that makes you the winning bidder and will keep auto bidding for you up to that max bid.

Last edited:
Great to hear :)

Even after collecting figures for a fair few years now, I'm still surprised at how good PM figures are, especially as they're somewhat cheaper than the scale equivalent
Yeah, the other figure for the same show is shorter (although she is a shorter character and sat down), but is £100 compared to roughly £20 inc. P+P for the one I got.

Maybe one day you should wear a kilt to raise money for charity... I’m guessing @~AyaMachi~ would pay to see it happen if no one else would.
We're talking about a handsome Scotsman - in a kilt! There'd be a huge queue of swooning ladies all the way down to Lands End! 😃 😄 😅

Back