The General Conversation Area

Well it is Ryanair, so it would be more surprising if things went smoothly at this point. I'll pretend I'm not incredibly jealous or anything... :rolleyes:
I'll be back in muggy English weather this Sunday. I don't cope well in the heat so that's as long as I can last.

I'll be back in muggy English weather this Sunday. I don't cope well in the heat so that's as long as I can last.

Neither do I, I'm as pale as it gets (as was pointed out for the duration of MCM...). Thrilled to see the rain back in Glasgow. All things aside, I hope you enjoyed your holiday. :)

Neither do I, I'm as pale as it gets (as was pointed out for the duration of MCM...). Thrilled to see the rain back in Glasgow. All things aside, I hope you enjoyed your holiday. :)
I always struggle to get tanned, I either burn or remain pale (seldom leaving the house asides from walking an aging corgi.)

I always struggle to get tanned, I either burn or remain pale (seldom leaving the house asides from walking an aging corgi.)

Ditto, however I do freckle, so maybe gives the illusion of a tan..? (Not convinced).

I'm a bit of an oddity in that I actually prefer the colder seasons though. I love those frosty mornings where the mist hangs low, and I actually do like the sound of rain (when you're hearing it from inside of course) πŸ˜… I find it really relaxing πŸ™‚

I've never been a fan of hot weather. I definitely couldn't survive living in somewhere like Spain or Florida (oh the humidity!)
🀣 πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜„ πŸ˜… πŸ˜†

I think I'm just used to typical Welsh weather πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜„

I'm a bit of an oddity in that I actually prefer the colder seasons though. I love those frosty mornings where the mist hangs low, and I actually do like the sound of rain (when you're hearing it from inside of course) πŸ˜… I find it really relaxing πŸ™‚

I've never been a fan of hot weather. I definitely couldn't survive living in somewhere like Spain or Florida (oh the humidity!)
🀣 πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜„ πŸ˜… πŸ˜†

Yeah I prefer colder weather, it's easier to keep warm than cool down for me.

Yeah I prefer colder weather, it's easier to keep warm than cool down for me.
The thing is thre's only so much in the way of clothing one can remove in the warmer weather before you get landed with an indecent exposure charge! 🀣 πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜„ πŸ˜… πŸ˜†

I love wrapping up in winter woolies too 😊 Plus, the colder weather is kinder to my skin - the heat just melts my face and then it breaks out in spots 😠 - NOT COOL!

I'm convinced it's why Scandinavians looks so fresh faced! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘

🀣 πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜„ πŸ˜… πŸ˜†

Same here, autumn is my favourite season. Very excited for sweater weather again!

I'm not made for the heat at all. I'm incredibly pale, my hair is way too long, I own nothing but jumpers, and 12 degrees here used to be "taps aff" weather. What we've been having lately is ridiculous. I actually checked the weather this morning, saw it was to get to 17 degrees and thought "Huh... Cold one today" xD

Same here, autumn is my favourite season. Very excited for sweater weather again!

I'm not made for the heat at all. I'm incredibly pale, my hair is way too long, I own nothing but jumpers, and 12 degrees here used to be "taps aff" weather. What we've been having lately is ridiculous. I actually checked the weather this morning, saw it was to get to 17 degrees and thought "Huh... Cold one today" xD
Definitely! I love the change as the leaves start to turn and the evenings get a little bit darker. I love the cold, "fresh air" smell too.

Definitely a fan of nice over-sized jumpers 😊 πŸ‘ I've got some nice big cosy throws as well that come out when the cold sets in.

"taps aff" weather
🀣 πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜„ πŸ˜… πŸ˜† I just love Scot's dialect.

I am partial to a sweater, colder weather also means I can sport my leather jacket which is useful thanks to an abundance of pockets. My room is unbearable in the heat so I'm looking forward to cooler tidings.

I am partial to a sweater, colder weather also means I can sport my leather jacket which is useful thanks to an abundance of pockets. My room is unbearable in the heat so I'm looking forward to cooler tidings.
Same - my room is one big sun trap. Added to the fact I've got less than desirable neighbours, so I have the window closed at times when I could really do with it being open.

I always have it open when I go to bed though.

Same - my room is one big sun trap. Added to the fact I've got less than desirable neighbours, so I have the window closed at times when I could really do with it being open.

I always have it open when I go to bed though.
Since I'm not home until Sunday I'm worried as to how bad my room will be when I return due to not being there to ventilate it. Then again the lack of my body heat and the PS4 whirring away might do it some good...

Definitely! I love the change as the leaves start to turn and the evenings get a little bit darker. I love the cold, "fresh air" smell too.

Definitely a fan of nice over-sized jumpers 😊 πŸ‘ I've got some nice big cosy throws as well that come out when the cold sets in.

🀣 πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜„ πŸ˜… πŸ˜† I just love Scot's dialect.

Can't wait. I just want to drown in cosy jumpers and pumpkin spice lattes like the basic b**** I am at heart.

Nothing wrong with the basics from a fellow no-frills plain Jane πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

I appreciate the simple things in life. Keep your big, posh houses and fancy cars. All I'll need at some point in the future is a cat; preferably a female one so we can drive poor @Neil.T up the wall ;)
Balls to the simple life, give me big houses, fancy cars and all you can eat Chinese buffet anyday 😎
And as for cozy jumpers, I just want to turn the heating up and walk around the house in my pants 😳

Back