The General Conversation Area

Looked fake af when I was shown it years back, same with those Pain Olympics videos that did the rounds. One Man One Jar though, that was unfortunately real.
Never saw the pain olymopics or one man one jar for that matter, heard enough about that one though... I imagine the answers quite obvious but what happens at the pain olympics?

Never saw the pain olymopics or one man one jar for that matter, heard enough about that one though... I imagine the answers quite obvious but what happens at the pain olympics?
Basically very fake looking genital mutilation iirc.

Hmm... I do like the idea of carrying around my love for a certain series
1710933.JPG

But is 13cm for a small sword too much?

I swear trying to sell stuff on eBay these days is a total nightmare, like unless I risk everything by starting items dirt cheap for 99p then I feel like I have to spend months trying to get something out of the door. Idk like I get why thats the case but it still sucks.

Also ever since eBay, in all their fantastic wisdom, decided to combine Anime and Animation as a single listing category basically trying to sell Anime has become a slow grind as it gets lost amongst the landslide of cheap Cartoons and endless CG kids films. I don't think I'll ever forgive eBay for that short-sightedness.

I know I buy far far far less Anime on ebay as a result as so many don't bother to actually put 'ANIME' in the title of their listings (something that always amazes me) and I don't have the time to just wade through everything else to find those things.

Anyway just thought I would vent, honestly alot of what I listed recently isn't Anime anyway. I wish I still had some of my old video games to purge as that stuff always sells relatively easily. But alas it's all gone save for some PS3 stuff which is pretty worthless at the minute. I still have my N64 from childhood but my Nephew likes playing that so that rules that out.

I swear trying to sell stuff on eBay these days is a total nightmare, like unless I risk everything by starting items dirt cheap for 99p then I feel like I have to spend months trying to get something out of the door. Idk like I get why thats the case but it still sucks.

Also ever since eBay, in all their fantastic wisdom, decided to combine Anime and Animation as a single listing category basically trying to sell Anime has become a slow grind as it gets lost amongst the landslide of cheap Cartoons and endless CG kids films. I don't think I'll ever forgive eBay for that short-sightedness.

I know I buy far far far less Anime on ebay as a result as so many don't bother to actually put 'ANIME' in the title of their listings (something that always amazes me) and I don't have the time to just wade through everything else to find those things.

Anyway just thought I would vent, honestly alot of what I listed recently isn't Anime anyway. I wish I still had some of my old video games to purge as that stuff always sells relatively easily. But alas it's all gone save for some PS3 stuff which is pretty worthless at the minute. I still have my N64 from childhood but my Nephew likes playing that so that rules that out.
Yeah eBay really messed up with that, every time I search for anime I get a load of normal animation or dodgy knock off films. It's likely hindered several of my listings for a while now.

Well I'm guessing most companies/markets these days are seeing anime for what it is - the genre of Japanese animation, and lumping it together with general animation. It is quite annoying that they are ignoring the subgenres of anime though, makes a lot of stuff hard to find

Well I'm guessing most companies/markets these days are seeing anime for what it is - the genre of Japanese animation, and lumping it together with general animation. It is quite annoying that they are ignoring the subgenres of anime though, makes a lot of stuff hard to find
I pretty much have specific titles that I'm looking for saved to my account to save sifting through endless tut.

Back