The General Conversation Area

Why do the postcards in a postcard book have to be bound in? Why can't they just be a "postcard collection" so I can put them on my wall without feeling like I'm destroying a nice book?

I guess this is why you buy two.

Just got done with supper, and I'm changed into my Forum-lounging PJs now... sweatpants and an AoT t-shirt. :D

The next door neighbor is coming over in about an hour to watch some more Blood+ in my theater tonight, so I'll get to see some anime yet tonight.

Oh god don't tell me all 50! Ha it's hard to get over here while blood+ is still a good show, for me, it's so long they run out of ideas, I'd prefer something like hellsing if I had to watch a vamp anime

I'm not really into Vampire anime, but I do like Blood+ because it's not your typical vampire story, and the characters are not typical vampires either. And yes, all 50 episodes - but not all tonight, though! We're currently at episode 15 after two viewing sessions, we'll probably finish Season 1 in another 2 evenings. I have the series on DVD in the original two box sets.

Last edited:
I just went the doctors for the first time in years and there's a new doctor there who looks just like Mia Kalifa but better looking, I've got another appointment to see her in a month so I'm going to hit the weights big time so I can impress her.

Last edited:
I just went the doctors for the first time in years and there's a new doctor there who looks just like Mia Kalifa but better looking, I've got another appointment to see her in a month so I'm going to hit the waits big time so I can impress her.
Good luck trying to impress her when she does a prostrate examination :p

A beautiful women putting her fingers up my butt, what part of that situation sounds like a bad thing to you. But in all seriousness you've given me a great idea for getting her to see my thingy without it being weird ;)
The worrying thing won't be if she says you have an infection or something. The worrying thing will be hearing "what is this?" Sounds like a romantic, worrying and pill pushed evening

Managed to smash the back of my phone but I have no idea how, when or why. I just put my phone down on my bed and suddenly noticed it was broken. I don't remember dropping it or anything, it's very odd.

Managed to smash the back of my phone but I have no idea how, when or why. I just put my phone down on my bed and suddenly noticed it was broken. I don't remember dropping it or anything, it's very odd.

The mysteries of Lemon's life continue. On tonight's episode - 'The mystery of the broken phone' Will he be able to solve the mystery, or will he be doomed to forever wander a fog of confusion.

I smashed the front of my phone after a night out. no idea how, I've dropped it on the floor dozens of times without a scratch. without jumping to far fetched and outlandish conclusions, the hulk teaming up with superman must have done it

I sleep with my phone all the time, it's got to the point that I can't sleep without it next to me, it's as if telling my brain "hey its bed time go to sleep" doesn't work anymore, but my brain is tricked if I have my phone on me, trust nobody not even yourself.

Back