Ohh, congrats on the weight loss guys :thumb:

BlackStrat said:
Obligatory congratulations gif. [spoilerbutton]
1axfBJF.jpg

Seriously though, congrats.[/spoilerbutton]

:lol:

qaiz said:
It's not like I wanted to watch Steins;Gate or anything :lol:
Hey it could be worse, you could have bought the game in the psn sale a couple of hours ago and had it currently downloading to your vita when you read it....

That would really suck....

Honest, I'm not annoyed or bitter about it or anything.........

I've been spoiled many times over, and a lot of the times I feel as if the over stressing from myself was not warranted when looking back. It's a pain, it really is but hopefully you try to remember that there's many pieces that make these shows, books, films and games so great and to discard it all because of one sentence would be a shame and to let the spoiler win in a sense. There's plenty to still enjoy and when you let your hair down you might end up enjoying it more. To say X, Y or Z happens in say the new Star Wars (I've not seen it yet) would piss people off but to then throw away the whole film so to speak because of that would be doing the work a disservice. We all know a spoiler or two about many old films and even games and books as many become a part of pop culture, but those works still warrant a viewing and hold up because of how great they are. Hopefully it helps :)

Also yes, Merry Christmas everyone.

I haven't seen it myself, I have the BD since my brother told me it was good so I may watch it at some point. I'm getting him to watch Patlabor at the moment so sacrifices have to be made! I'm sure that it's a good show :p

Back