The General Conversation Area

Zin5ki, you are by far the strangest guy i've ever met lol. Nobody in this day and age speaks like that apart from you and possibly people from chelsea or wimbledon types.

Well, after working through my lunch i'm actually leaving work ontime today, really cant be bothered to do anything - i know i'm going out tonight but seriously i'd rather go to sleep for abit.

Tempted to look at car parts online, every work deadline i've been given has been met and i actually have nothing to do for the next 45mins. not that i'm complaining lol.

Tachi said:
Nobody in this day and age speaks like that apart from you and possibly people from chelsea or wimbledon types.
That is what I shall do tomorrow! I shall walk around Sloane Square and surrounding environs. As per usual, I shall equip myself with my umbrella and a bottle of tap water.

EDIT: I managed to do so without encountering any rain.

Some things that have happened over the past few days,

Friday
Found out that I did not get the job I was interviewed for. I kind of felt that I was not getting it as it was two weeks before they contacted me when I was told at the interview that I would find out within a week.

Monday
Got the boiler working again for my dad. The pilot light for it had gone out and the controls to restart it are very low down below the fireplace. Since my Dad is in his 80s so getting down to the controls is not ideal.

Went for my annual asthma checkup. Passed it as usual but what pleased me was during the general checkup part I was told I had lost weight since last August. I am now around the ideal weight to height :D .

I've had some pretty good things happening the last few weeks :D

I met a girl (online, so yes it does work!) and we've been going out for 4 weeks. I'm a pretty shy guy, lacking in a bit of confidence, so I was taking things really quite slow. We were out on Sunday there and as the night went on things started moving a good bit faster (more thanks to her taking the initiative), sadly I had work in the morning and we both had to go home alone (though I got left with some pretty sexy bite marks as a memento :oops: ). I just couldn't stop thinking about her and literally didn't sleep that night. When I eventually finished work Monday night we spoke and even though we'd initially planned to go out again the following Sunday we both felt we couldn't wait until then and so met up yesterday. Things went beyond what they did Sunday night and we both ended up looking like abuse victims with all the scratches and bruises :lol: (which I now have to try and hide from my family in order to avoid seriously awkward conversations).

So, yeha, I've finally managed to meet a girl that I really, really like and, somehow, she likes me too. The only thing I'm annoyed at is that I'm going away on holiday in two weeks (something I've been looking forward to for months), but I kind of don't want to be away from her now :( . Being with her has made me want to more than ever get a place of my own (and actually try learning to drive again, starting Friday, something I honestly never thought I'd do).

20thCenturyBoy said:
I've had some pretty good things happening the last few weeks :D

I met a girl (online, so yes it does work!) and we've been going out for 4 weeks. I'm a pretty shy guy, lacking in a bit of confidence, so I was taking things really quite slow. We were out on Sunday there and as the night went on things started moving a good bit faster (more thanks to her taking the initiative), sadly I had work in the morning and we both had to go home alone (though I got left with some pretty sexy bite marks as a memento :oops: ). I just couldn't stop thinking about her and literally didn't sleep that night. When I eventually finished work Monday night we spoke and even though we'd initially planned to go out again the following Sunday we both felt we couldn't wait until then and so met up yesterday. Things went beyond what they did Sunday night and we both ended up looking like abuse victims with all the scratches and bruises :lol: (which I now have to try and hide from my family in order to avoid seriously awkward conversations).

So, yeha, I've finally managed to meet a girl that I really, really like and, somehow, she likes me too. The only thing I'm annoyed at is that I'm going away on holiday in two weeks (something I've been looking forward to for months), but I kind of don't want to be away from her now :( . Being with her has made me want to more than ever get a place of my own (and actually try learning to drive again, starting Friday, something I honestly never thought I'd do).

Remember use protection :wink:

20thCenturyBoy said:
Things went beyond what they did Sunday night and we both ended up looking like abuse victims with all the scratches and bruises :lol: (which I now have to try and hide from my family in order to avoid seriously awkward conversations)

So, I feel really crappy about this now because she was starting a new job today and the marks obviously hadn't healed up and she got told if they'd noticed them when she first went in she'd have been told to go home and never to come to work like that again. I feel really terrible :(

I was in a head on crash today in the pool as someone decided to try and overtake a slower swimmer without checking to see if the way was clear.

And she tried to claim it was my fault for being in the way.

Shoulder is rather painful.

'Elite' swimmers for you, annoyed at only having 1 lane laned off from the general swimming area and having to share it with others.

Went to another job interview today. Thought it went well but only time will tell. At least I managed to complete the maths test (hopefully they will say how I did when they tell me whether I get the job or not).

Now I just have to wait for the next job interview - Wednesday afternoon.

Bots are pissing me off. So many recently and it's STOPPING ME WATCHING HAJIME NO IPPO. Not that it's obviously irritating me or anything, but yeah. I wish i had more time to study SEO, then i could find out why companies are stupid enough to jump into black hatting themselves

Back