The General Conversation Area

animefreak17 said:
i left some dog food cooking on the stove......
Its fine nobody got hurt and thank god the dvd's are ok in fact i did a similar thing washing up and putting the washed plate's on the side but one sliding on to the kettle on switch
lets just say forget the fire in the workshop and worry more about telling the mechanics at work they can't have any coffeh scary lol

but after reading the "Animefreak17 And His All-Purpose General Chat Thread" i am not at all surprised with AF17 ha ha :roll:

systemacre said:
animefreak17 said:
i left some dog food cooking on the stove......
Its fine nobody got hurt and thank god the dvd's are ok in fact i did a similar thing washing up and putting the washed plate's on the side but one sliding on to the kettle on switch
lets just say forget the fire in the workshop and worry more about telling the mechanics at work they can't have any coffeh scary lol

but after reading the "Animefreak17 And His All-Purpose General Chat Thread" i am not at all surprised with AF17 ha ha :roll:

:?

vashdaman said:
Has AF finally met his match?

Find out on next week's episode of 'General Conversation Area'...

I wouldn't worry about it AF17, hopefully it'll eb a lesson and you won't do it again. I was talking to someone the other day whose housemate had left the stove on for 2 days straight! Thankfully nothign was damaged but it could've been extremely dangerous. Worst I do is not quite close the freezer compartment on the fridge...

@FourthLion

very good DBZ reference

i know but its made feel terrible about it.

the worst thing is the smell it horrible try and sleep in that smell it'll be here for weeks

The smell of burning is horrible. We had a dishwasher catch fire at work in one of the kicthens and nobody could work on that floor for about a week. Hope it all clears up soon, just be extra nice to your mum for a while!

Wow, I never knew that during laser eye surgery, you can actually smell your own eyes burning as the laser burns away excess ocular tissue. The smell was almost tasty. :O I could also see them open the flap on the front of my eye. D:

ayase said:
Mutsumi said:
The smell was almost tasty.
"In tomorrow's Daily Mail - Does laser eye surgery encourage cannibalism?"

I can have a conversation about bowel movements whilst eating a plate of meat smothered in gravy and not feel even slightly disgusted but what you just said.... i actually broke out a cringe.

Works busy as always these days, Happy to report that the senior management are happy with my progress and the expected second promotion to yet another banding seems to be all set for the next two to three weeks.

Meanwhile, somewhere else in the world a weird little fella is cooking dogfood.

The world moves in mysterious ways.

Congrats dude. All your hard work seems to be paying off at once.

I'm moving into a new job as soon as I get back from America. First time in a permanent position since university (I'm usually a consultant). Pretty nervous about it. It's a bit of an increase in salary and a big increase in job security (after I complete the probationary period anyway) but I think it'll be a big difficulty and responsibility spike too.

I agree one the eye surgery thing too, went for a bit of a dry retch there. Hope it all went well Mutsumi and that you can now read my post in glorious HD.

Aye, all is going just fine. 100% routine operation. Even though you can smell your own burning eyes, this is normal. I would encourage anyone to get laser eye; the benefits are worth it.

FourthLion said:
Mutsumi said:
I would encourage anyone to get laser eye; the benefits are worth it.

Even if you have 20-20 vision? Is there a chance, if also simultaneously exposed to radiation, of getting supervision?

Glad all is well :)

Suddenly the seedy idea of becoming some sort of superman vision and being able to see through clothes hit me.

But good to hear about the job prospect, work hard and play harder and everything ends up in your favour eventually.

Mutsumi said:
Aye, all is going just fine. 100% routine operation. Even though you can smell your own burning eyes, this is normal. I would encourage anyone to get laser eye; the benefits are worth it.
I'm waiting for augmentations to come out so I can get my eyes augmented and wear cool shades.

Adam-Jensen2.jpg

Back